Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The D.A.'s Office
Facebook

Notices

The D.A.'s Office The views expressed in this forum are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of AFF or the Admin of AFF.

Old 05-23-2016, 07:42 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: New Bishop installed in Jamaica: Oneness Pente

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAN' I' EL View Post
Just as verses 7, 8 of 1john chater 5. You know the verses that three th a t bear record in heaven and three that bear witness on earth. That aren't in in known manuscripts.
Known manuscripts? What known manuscripts? Can you read Greek?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Yet you so-called apostolics teach as if it were in the words of the apostles. You teach lies making you liars. You oervert the truth and dsmn yourself and others to hell .
What is it to oervert the truth?

Titus and Timothy would like to know?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:46 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
If you have a congregation I will come and debate you openly infront of the whole congregation. Because you can state that paul left timothy in crete. But it was titus. So you make mistakes too. And as I have stated. The word pastor or pastors where translated as sheperd or sheperds. Only in one verse was that word transliterated pastors and that was in eph. Just as I stated just because a verse or verses are in a transliterated bible. In no way means tjose verses were in the manuscripts. As I gave john 5: 7,8. Even mr. D. K. Bernard and mr. I. Baxter as well as other. Mr. Bernard refuse to allow it in a debate he was have with a tinity. Now you can complain about me not have a good knowledge of the way to write as a man with 7 years of college. But you can't prove that a pastor is to be over a congregation. As for putting titles on a person trying to make your point. Is pur stupidity. You should have added the title missionary to the apostles. For they filled all these titles. They were sent ( a apostle ) an elder because they were with the Messiah from the beginning. A evangelist because they went to the congregations to set thing in order that were lacking and to ordain elders. If you have studied the word pastor. you would have known it was never translated as pastor in any other verses. Only in eph. You think I am nothing but an unlearned child. Be cause I don't write in the political ly correct way. Then have me come to your church. I an a ver good orator. I am as the those low class fishermen called apostles. They were uneducated as you would call them. I will give you and others to read and contradict. Beased soly on the way it is wrote.
God help Kentucky.
Old 05-23-2016, 08:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

This isn't being posted for Daniel Tipton of Kentucky, because he has lost his ever loving mind and is currently unteachable. But I thought this was interesting how food and pastor correlate.

Food (n.)

Middle English foode, fode, from Old English foda "food, nourishment; fuel," also figurative, from Proto-Germanic *fodon (source also of Swedish föda, Danish föde, Gothic fodeins), from Germanic *fod- "food," from PIE *pat-, extended form of root *pa- "to tend, keep, pasture, to protect, to guard, to feed" (source also of Greek pateisthai "to feed;" Latin pabulum "food, fodder," panis "bread," pasci "to feed," pascare "to graze, pasture, feed," pastor "shepherd," literally "feeder;" Avestan pitu- "food;" Old Church Slavonic pasti "feed cattle, pasture;" Russian pishcha "food").

Food-chain is from 1917. Food-poisoning attested by 1864; food-processor in the kitchen appliance sense from 1973; food-stamp (n.) is from 1962.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:00 PM
Registered Member

I whish I knew where you where the pastor. I would put those sixty questions in the newspaper of thst town and ask you to prove my statements wrong. The only reason you did allow those sixty questions is you can't dispove my statements to those questions d. K. Bernard ask. I am going to do my best to locate that town and post them in the local paper.
Old 05-27-2016, 11:27 PM
Registered Member

I didn't pick a fight. You did. I stated the Scriptures state evanelists ordained elders. And not a pastor. You are the one that started argueing . That scripture didn't say that. I ask you to quote kne verse where a pastor you know where just ine man was ever ordained over a congregation. And you haven't. Because there isn't any. And to do that you have to add to the Scriptures. And as far as my wife is concerned. She has dementia and I have to get some type of relief. I am the only caretaker for her and if you knew anything about that disease you would have understood why I get on the forum to try and let people that have a good mind learn the truth. But you are worse off than she will ever be. All have have to say is study out the 69 questions and learn truth. I will not cast pearls before a swine. No more from me you go start an argument with some fool as yourself.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
I whish I knew where you where the pastor. I would put those sixty questions in the newspaper of thst town and ask you to prove my statements wrong. The only reason you did allow those sixty questions is you can't dispove my statements to those questions d. K. Bernard ask. I am going to do my best to locate that town and post them in the local paper.
You didn't deal with any of my posts.

You are going to place an ad in the Newspaper?

You can't even spell?