Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-30-2017, 08:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Donald Trump 666 to usher in the Mark of the B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
The biggest and most despicable lie you are telling DB, is not about me, but about the word of almighty God.

God says the earth shall pass away or be burnt up, and you(preterists) tell everyone that God "really" meant the Jew shall pass away or be burnt up.

You will never get away with this teaching, so don't lie against God.

Thanks.
Sean, you take verses out of their context. Just like you take the people out of context. Don’t worry about what anyone else teaches. Worry about the reconstituted Trinitarian spew. Lying on God? Funny, coming from a hypocrite like you who teaches that Jesus is Jehovah Jr.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:48 AM
Banned

No, I read them in context. You preterists read hidden meanings into the words of Jesus and the Apostles, and deep down, you know it and convinced yourselves you will actually get away with it.
Old 12-30-2017, 08:58 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
No, I read them in context. You preterists read hidden meanings into the words of Jesus and the Apostles, and deep down, you know it and convinced yourselves you will actually get away with it.
No you don’t.

You believe in two gods.

The first, and the second. One living in the other.

You misrepresent everything.

Gail Riplinger wouldn’t even fellowship you.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:05 AM
Banned

Shall I shame you publicly on your own thread with this passage?...

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Do you(preterists) tell people Jesus was saying this?.....

35 TEMPLE and JEWS shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:09 AM
Banned

Also, as per the Apostle Peter, do preterists(you included) tell people that this......

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things(temple/Law/Jews) shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Is meant by Peter to say this?.....

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the TEMPLE shall pass away with a great noise, and the LAW shall melt with fervent heat, the JEWS also and the LAW that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things(temple/Law/Jews) shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the TEMPLE being on fire shall be dissolved, and the LAW/JEWS shall melt with fervent heat?

Of course you think the latter says that.

You are part of an entire religion that tells folks the words of Jesus and the Apostles say that.

Last edited by Sean; 12-30-2017 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:21 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Shall I shame you publicly on your own thread with this passage?...

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Do you(preterists) tell people Jesus was saying this?.....

35 TEMPLE and JEWS shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Sean, shame me? Sean, just me going back and forth with you is shame enough. Sean you add words into scripture and mock the word of God? While I understand what you are doing, I don’t have a problem with it. But, funny when anyone else does it, you claim they are mocking the Word of God. That is because when you are caught you pull out all the stops. You don’t care to be hypocritical, because you have nothing to lose. It is your signature. In face to face dealings you must be a circus train wreck. Filled with bleeding dwarfs, and acrobats. Sean, the eschatology section has hundreds of posts where we stomp you into a mud hole. Even posts where you commented that you just go after Preterism because I hurt your feelings. You even posted that you were going to go wee wee wee all the way home and never post about eschatology with us again. But that didn’t last. Because you couldn’t stand that everyone was having smooth discussions without your retarded hot spew.

Shame?

Me posting these sorts of posts to a loser like you is more than enough shame for me.

Get a life Sean, you need God more than the breath of life.

The One True God, not your Mormon Twins.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Also, as per the Apostle Peter, do preterists(you included) tell people that this......

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Is meant by Peter to say this?.....

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the TEMPLE shall pass away with a great noise, and the LAW shall melt with fervent heat, the JEWS also and the LAW that are therein shall be burned up.

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the TEMPLE being on fire shall be dissolved, and the LAW/JEWS shall melt with fervent heat?

Of course you think the latter says that.

You are part of an entire religion that tells folks the words of Jesus and the Apostles say that.
Has anyone that noticed DB did not refute what I posted here?

Right, he attacks the messenger, but runs from the shaming message that he actually teaches people.

And believe me, he will not attempt to explain this passage in a public forum either.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:31 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
A very dear brother of mine sent me the above video and told me that DT will usher in the Mark of the Beast. We will all be chipped with all our information. No more SS, driver's license, food stamps, passports, grocery lists, shop manuals, cook books, or any need of cash. Our money will be on bitcoin. No more currency, no more coins, no more credit cards. Just one chip in the forehead or the hand. By the end of 2018 we will all be chipped. All new born babies are being chipped, right now. People are buying groceries at Walmarts in Arkansas using microchip implants. No more need to pay tolls all you do is drive through the toll and you will hear a beep in your head. You got it, it's your chip.
The cash-free soceity, big Brother surveillance and controls, etc, are all very real dangers that society seems intent on wallowing in like one of Marco Rubio's foam parties. However, if a majority of believers had even a modicum of understanding of prophecy and of the Scriptures, they would not fall prey to either the hokum you mentioned or the very real efforts of certain "powers that be" to make merchandise off them and enslave them.

There is no effective opposition to "implanted RFID chips" on the basis of ridiculous errors in Bible interpretation. I mean, even an idiot can follow the following reasoning: "If they stick a microchip in my hand, why can't I just cut it out, or if that fails, cut off my hand? After all, Jesus himself said if your right hand offend you, cut it off..."

But if people understood the bible is pretty much entirely about LAW and JURSIDICTION and OWNERSHIP and RESPONSIBILITIES, ie "the kingdom of God", then they could easily see that efforts by man to brand or control other men are ungodly and sinful. But that would also lead to such heretical thinking like "gay marriage is to be opposed not because it is bad for society but because the LAW IS ALREADY ON THE BOOKS and man has no authority to make law, because there is ONE Lawgiver, Almighty God..." THAT kind of thinking will quickly make you persona non grata is 95% of "churches" in America, and will definitely land you on a homeland Security watch list of some kind. Plus you get to be accused of being a Christian "taliban".

So, ignorance continues to hold sway over the minds of men and this leads to their enslavement. A happy enslavement, I might add, as Huxley predicted. And the doom an gloom is always "around the corner" and the crises are always "about to break out any moment", which keeps people paralysed and incapable of actually making long term decisions that might actually stem the evil tide.

It's like the financial doom and gloomers. Their paradigm results in the belief that the economy is going to go Mad Max at any moment, so people wind up not actually investing their money or putting their efforts into anything that will have a long term benefit to their families or their grandchildren. In fact, they often forego having any kids or only having one or two because "the future is just too horrible". There is a verse which applies to this garbage thinking:

Pro 22:13 The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.

And let's not forget this one, either:

Pro 26:13 The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.

So who is doing all the doom and gloom? The slothful, that's who. They are too lazy to actually do what takes courage and sacrifice, they are fearful of what is happening or of what they think MAY happen, and so all they actually do is run around like chicken little and getting absolutely ZERO done. Here's what the Bible says about the fearful:
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
(Revelation 21:7-8 KJV)
should we be aware of things and current events? Sure. but should we capitulate to the idea that all is lost and we're just waiting to fly away to Paradise and escape our responsibilities in this world? God forbid:
And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
(Luke 19:13 KJV)

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-30-2017, 09:33 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Has anyone that noticed DB did not refute what I posted here?

Right, he attacks the messenger, but runs from the shaming message that he actually teaches people.

And believe me, he will not attempt to explain this passage in a public forum either.
Of course they noticed that I didn’t choose to play with you.
Because it had been done multiple times in the eschatology section. You aren’t a messenger, and they notice that too. You are a religious mental case who enjoys feeling right, more than being right. Again, you lie. Because you love lying.
Old 12-30-2017, 09:36 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Esaias, I just saw your post!

In the middle of Sean’s gas attack, you (as you always do ) post fresh air.

Thank you my brother.