Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 03-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Forever Loved Admin

For All Pastors

My prayer for you.

Ephesians 1:17-19

New King James Version (NKJV)

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 AM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Re: For All Pastors

Thank you!

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
My prayer for you.

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him,
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power.
Amen!
Old 03-09-2013, 03:26 PM
General Overseer, A.F.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
My prayer for you.

Thanks, and God Bless You Cindy Lady!!!!!
Apostolic is an understanding that God has finally and completely revealed Himself to all mankind through His incarnation as Jesus Christ. He has revealed to all a way of life, love and forgiveness that leads to a right relationship with Him and with each other.

~Repairing the Apostolic Church, Apostle W. Carey & Bishop N. Morales
Old 03-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post
Thank you!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 03-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTLArt View Post
Thanks, and God Bless You Cindy Lady!!!!!
You're sure welcome. Thank you as well.