Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 05-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

When Will the Third Temple Be Built

When will the the third temple be built? Will anyone here be getting a job there?
Old 05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Re: When Will the Third Temple Be Built

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
When will the the third temple be built? Will anyone here be getting a job there?
Third Temple?

Let's see,
there was the Temple built by Solomon.

Then Zerubbabel's Temple.

Then King Herod rebuilt Zerubabel's Temple.

Jesus Christ, our God manifest in flesh, called Himself God's Temple.

And another Temple is being built right now and has been under construction for a long time. All of us who have Jesus in our heart as the Holy Spirit are living stones and make up the Temple of God.

Apostolic in doctrine
Pentecostal in experience
Charismatic in practice
Non-denominational in affiliation
Inter-denominational in fellowship
Old 05-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I believe the temple will be one of the negotiated items of the middle east peace process. After the peace treaty, before armageddon. I don't think the peace will be during Obama's first term or while Netanyahu is in office. There may have to be war with Iran before a peace treaty will emerge. at least ten years away.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Third Temple?

Let's see,
there was the Temple built by Solomon.

Then Zerubbabel's Temple.

Then King Herod rebuilt Zerubabel's Temple.

Jesus Christ, our God manifest in flesh, called Himself God's Temple.

And another Temple is being built right now and has been under construction for a long time. All of us who have Jesus in our heart as the Holy Spirit are living stones and make up the Temple of God.
Aren't they building a temple in Jerusalem, aren't they rasing cattle to offer up? Anyone know when their Levitical Zadokite priesthood will be ready to cleanse the temple mount? Don't they have a Dome of the Rock to Remove?
Old 05-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated Mind View Post
I believe the temple will be one of the negotiated items of the middle east peace process. After the peace treaty, before armageddon. I don't think the peace will be during Obama's first term or while Netanyahu is in office. There may have to be war with Iran before a peace treaty will emerge. at least ten years away.
What will they do with the Dome of the Rock? Where in the Bible does it tell us about the Dome of the Rock being removed and the temple being built?
How will they prove Biblically that they have real Zadokites to help complete the temple like they did in Ezra and Nehemiah? Explain please.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
What will they do with the Dome of the Rock? Where in the Bible does it tell us about the Dome of the Rock being removed and the temple being built?
How will they prove Biblically that they have real Zadokites to help complete the temple like they did in Ezra and Nehemiah? Explain please.
Revelation says to measure the temple but do not measure the outer court because it will be trodden under the foot of gentiles. That means that the temple mount will be shared between the jewish temple and the dome of the rock. There is room for two temples on the temple mount. It is part of the peace negotiations. I have no idea about the priests.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated Mind View Post
Revelation says to measure the temple but do not measure the outer court because it will be trodden under the foot of gentiles. That means that the temple mount will be shared between the jewish temple and the dome of the rock. There is room for two temples on the temple mount. It is part of the peace negotiations. I have no idea about the priests.
I suggest you look at the scripture you are using for your proof. You are claiming that Revelation 11:2 is speaking of Arabs and Israelis sharing the temple mount? That isn't what the scripture is saying. It is not talking about sharing anything, it is talking about trampling, crushing down, under foot.

Rev 11:2

"But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Psa 119:118

"Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood."

Isa 5:1-7

"Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes? And now go to; I will tell you what I will do to my vineyard: I will take away the hedge thereof, and it shall be eaten up; and break down the wall thereof, and it shall be trodden down: And I will lay it waste: it shall not be pruned, nor digged; but there shall come up briers and thorns: I will also command the clouds that they rain no rain upon it. For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry."

Luk 21:24

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

How do we get sharing a temple mount in the future from the above?

Also please try at least to explain the Zadokites and how they will be consistent with Ezra and Nehemiah.

In Jesus name

Brother Benincasa

www.OnTimeJournal.com
Old 05-17-2010, 07:44 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Im gonna park my Catering Truck there and sell burritos

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
Im gonna park my Catering Truck there and sell burritos
Why not ham and cheese bagels? At least make it kosher.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
I suggest you look at the scripture you are using for your proof. You are claiming that Revelation 11:2 is speaking of Arabs and Israelis sharing the temple mount? That isn't what the scripture is saying. It is not talking about sharing anything, it is talking about trampling, crushing down, under foot.

Rev 11:2

"But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

Luk 21:24

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

How do we get sharing a temple mount in the future from the above?

Also please try at least to explain the Zadokites and how they will be consistent with Ezra and Nehemiah.

In Jesus name

Brother Benincasa

www.OnTimeJournal.com
It's obvious that Jerusalem is not being tread under the foot of gentiles presently. Jerusalem is under the control of the jews. So how does Luke 21:24 apply? The only part of Jerusalem that gentiles control is the dome of the rock and east jerusalem if there is a peace agreement. Revelation 11:2 says that only the outer court will be down trodded not the temple. And reality shows us that only east jerusalem will de downtrodden if there is a peace treaty. If you don't see how revelation 11:2 describes a sharing arangement of the temple mount by jews and gentiles, then I can't help you. Does anyone else see a sharing arrangement in rev 11:2?