Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 02-26-2017, 07:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Bringing Protest & Disruption To Church:

It's not just a view of eschatology. It's at the heart of "what is the Gospel"?

The Gospel of the KINGDOM. We have a King. We are members of His Kingdom. We ought to act like it.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 02-26-2017, 09:09 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalledOut238 View Post
It is apparent that MK mind control through media and music has desensitized your discernment.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:28 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
Thanks for your positivity in this, but I know only too well many think that the world really does have to go to hell first before Jesus comes.

One man said to me, remarking about how it looked like Hillary might win, "Well, the bible does say things will get bad."
Imagine make up an eschatology which will compel the Christian to allow everything to circle the drain? Because they believe it is God's will for everything to go up in flames? How stupidly sad.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:31 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
It's not just a view of eschatology. It's at the heart of "what is the Gospel"?

The Gospel of the KINGDOM. We have a King. We are members of His Kingdom. We ought to act like it.
Too bad there are those who believe the King isn't the King yet until He comes back. No kingdom, no king, the church is weaker then a pencil neck geek in a wet t-shirt? So sickening sad.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Our media and government is controlled by Zionist to destroy the church and way of life. These Talmudic Judiacs killed millions of Christians in the Bolshevik movement and they are planning to do the same in America. Your little Emoji reveals your blindness. Typical tactic of discounting those who are awake.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:39 AM
Covenant Apostolic

Quote:
Our media and government is controlled by Zionist to destroy the church and way of life. These Talmudic Judiacs killed millions of Christians in the Bolshevik movement and they are planning to do the same in America. Your little Emoji reveals your blindness. Typical tactic of discounting those who are awake.
so, in your opinion, are the Jews sponsoring Muslim terrorists?
Old 02-27-2017, 08:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Can you provide a link or links that would support your assertion?
Old 02-27-2017, 09:39 AM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
Can you provide a link or links that would support your assertion?
Of course not, because the MK Zionist, Talmudic, Judiac, Illuminati secret one world government goons won't permit it.

Quote:
Your little Emoji reveals your blindness. Typical tactic of discounting those who are awake.
Awake....riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Now, if you want to talk about manipulation by the media, that's a different story. Mind control? That's tin-foil hat land.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:02 AM
Banned

It is not assertions, but reality. www.henrymakow.com is link you can check out. But I read more than checking out links. Foxes Book of Martyrs-John Foxe, The International Jew- Henry Ford, Sr., Blood Passover- Ariel Toaff, Solving the Mystery of Babylon the Great- Edward Hendrie, The Secret Holocaust-Eustace Mullins, are few books. But the Bible is the best reference for the Edomite Talmudic Pharisees.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them (which say they are Jews, and are not), but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, (which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

By the way; if anyone ones to use the buzz words like anti-Semite, forget about it. My heritage is from Lithuania. Who descendants had more Hebrew heritage than the Yiddish Ashkenazi who came to our country. More Lithuanians were killed by the Jesuit Zionist Adolph Hitler in the Holocaust than any other group. Time for Apostolicism to wake up.
Old 02-27-2017, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
I believe in treating homosexuals as people and with respect as people. But in no way would I attend a gay wedding and wish the couple the best, because that is condoning their marriage. John told us not to eat with people who sincerely are in false doctrine, neither bid them godspeed. If he said that about people in false doctrine, what do you think he would say about attending a gay wedding and wishing them all the best?
Bro, Blume, you're making a judgment. She's family. She knows I'm a Christian and that I believe that homosexuality is a sin. Yet I've known her most of her life and I've always been there for her, through thick and through thin, when she's been right and when she's been wrong. I've always stood by her and shown her as much love as I would any in my family. When she came out, she had talked to me first to see how she might get this off her shoulders in a way that wouldn't shock everyone into a frenzy. I sat next to her and was silent as she came out to family at a Thanksgiving. She even delivered the invitation to her wedding personally, explaining that she understood if I didn't want to come, but that it would mean the world to her if I was there. I may not approve of her life style choices, but I love her. I also love her companion, she's a good person. Do they need more of Jesus, you betcha. But they sure aren't going to find more of Jesus if I cut them off.

If it matters, I didn't attend the reception. I felt it would probably be a little rowdy and that her gay friends would probably be a bit brazen and carefree in their celebration. So, I respectfully declined to go. She was a bit bummed, but understood. I thought I struck a loving balance with a family member who is dear to me.

I do wish her the best. I certainly don't wish her the worst. She's family. I was being loving, kind, and courteous. When I pray that they receive all the best, I'm handing them to God to deal with as He desires.

Let's try not to forget, homosexuality isn't the unforgiveable sin.

P.S.
Although she's Episcopal, her church has a "Contemporary Service" which is charismatic. She has received the Holy Ghost. Is she perfect? No. But who is? Above all, she's a human being. A person. A person with a lot to offer this world beyond her sexuality. I pray that God forgive her sin, just as I do everyone else's. But I'm not going to cut her off. No way. She's worth more than that. Here's a picture of her and her companion.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1521763_10203004540463057_1613791433_n.jpg (52.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Aquila; 02-27-2017 at 10:46 AM.