Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 08-01-2016, 10:01 PM
Give it some gas!

Re: Warning to All

Bun em!
Old 08-01-2016, 11:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

I'd like to report that Esaias character, or whatever his name is. He's just ornery and mean, always trolling my threads.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 08-02-2016, 12:44 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I'd like to report that Esaias character, or whatever his name is. He's just ornery and mean, always trolling my threads.
I'd like to complain about that Esaias fellow, too. I mean, just look at his avatar? White on TOP of the black, red and yellow. I mean, that's obviously racist. As Whoop Harted stated, "BUN HIM!"
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 12-21-2016, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
We commonly receive reports of people calling each other out as liars and slanderers. It has become a regular occurrence these past few weeks. There are only three Admins currently. We simply cannot read every single post in every single section. And we certainly cannot go into every reported post and comment, respond, or take action. Hence this post, for all to see at once.

So, if you all please, please refrain from the personal attacks and accusations. If you cannot interact peaceably with your fellow believer in Jesus, then you will be forced to stop interacting with them.
It's odd to me that twice, within hours of a post, I have received PMs from Admin with infractions or demands for an apology, yet I've reported a few posts days ago with no response. Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but it seems a bit selective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
It seems that you are more concerned with someone calling people out for their lies and slanders than you are about the lies and slanders themselves.
If someone is going to call another out for "lies" then they need to submit proof of the lies. They should not be allowed to simply call people liars, fools or racist without quoted proof. If they refuse or cannot offer the proof, then an apology should be made and/or an infraction be given.

Last edited by n david; 12-21-2016 at 08:54 AM.
Old 12-21-2016, 10:32 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
It's odd to me that twice, within hours of a post, I have received PMs from Admin with infractions or demands for an apology, yet I've reported a few posts days ago with no response. Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but it seems a bit selective.

If someone is going to call another out for "lies" then they need to submit proof of the lies. They should not be allowed to simply call people liars, fools or racist without quoted proof. If they refuse or cannot offer the proof, then an apology should be made and/or an infraction be given.
For the record, when the Admin gives a warning, infraction or a private message, we don't inform everyone else one person was affected.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:14 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxeas View Post
For the record, when the Admin gives a warning, infraction or a private message, we don't inform everyone else one person was affected.
I understand. But it doesn't appear anything was done, since both slanderous posts are still there, unedited for all to read and no apology has been given. Admin was quick to delete "head up your rear" yet keeps the slander untouched. What else am I supposed to make of that?

I also have one PM with a read receipt which has been sitting unread by Admin since Tuesday afternoon and possibly a couple other reported posts which I wasn't able to track.

Tell me, what would you do if someone falsely accused you of being a racist and "the biggest liar on AFF?" I doubt you would "drop it." I also doubt 0 would be posting for a while if he slandered you.

Two other posters have stated similar claims - they don't recall seeing Originalist criticize or disagree with Trump, yet he only attacked and slandered me.

Last edited by n david; 12-22-2016 at 05:30 AM.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

nd - there is a reason my last post was on 12/6. I was becoming too personally invested in this board and too irritated at some posters.
Sometimes some time away is a good thing.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:27 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
nd - there is a reason my last post was on 12/6. I was becoming too personally invested in this board and too irritated at some posters.
Sometimes some time away is a good thing.
I'm probably one of those posters!

I spend way too much time on here and need to take a break, delete my bookmark and try to forget about AFF for a while.
Old 12-22-2016, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

Just to update in case no one read my other post in the Trump Staff thread, I'm done with this issue and am going to try to move on. I've apologized for my attacks and insults and am forgiving Originalist of the posts with which I took offense.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:18 PM
Go Dodgers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I understand. But it doesn't appear anything was done, since both slanderous posts are still there, unedited for all to read and no apology has been given. Admin was quick to delete "head up your rear" yet keeps the slander untouched. What else am I supposed to make of that?
I deleted yours AFTER I warned everyone, because it seems you want to CONTINUE something I just STOPPED.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.