Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 01-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
misdirection. and not worth discussing. of course i know where they are from, and no that doesnt mean we need to invade an ally.
That is why we don't need to destroy a country because of some people that are in it, like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc.

If you think people in Saudi Arabia really like USA well, I guess you can believe a lie.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:26 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post
That is why we don't need to destroy a country because of some people that are in it, like Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc.

If you think people in Saudi Arabia really like USA well, I guess you can believe a lie.
Dude, you are too hard to follow. who said what you said i believe? crazy.

the point here is that your question is a boondoggle! where the attackers on 9/11 are from is pointless!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkbyfaith7 View Post

We know this, but you still have no case. Saudi Arabia does not mass murder its own people. Nor do they "intentionally" harbor terrorism.

Talk about drinking kool-aid...

And what does my race have to with it? I am curious.
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Old 01-07-2008, 02:32 PM
Blessed!

I am not going to vote for someone who thinks the only weapon we have is "talking to the individual" and "talk sense to them." Therefore, I will NOT be voting for a demoncrat.
Old 01-07-2008, 02:34 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliUPC View Post
I am not going to vote for someone who thinks the only weapon we have is "talking to the individual" and "talk sense to them." Therefore, I will NOT be voting for a demoncrat.
Tell em SoCali!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Fanatics do not know how to reason.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV
Old 01-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Matthew 7:6

I'll ask and answer the question this way:

Who would the terrorists most like to see elected president?
(Obama or Edwards)

Who would they least like to see?

(Giuliani)

I'm T France, and I approved this message.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Walkbyfaith7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Dude, you are too hard to follow. who said what you said i believe? crazy.

the point here is that your question is a boondoggle! where the attackers on 9/11 are from is pointless!
You said our ally and that implies Saudi Arabia, correct?

You really think these guys approve of you and the USA? HAHAHAHA
They think we are infidels. It's just a ploy to get rich of their product: Oil.

They do not think highly about us.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:26 PM
*sigh*

I was against the invasion of Iraq, thought it wasn't necessary.

But, we are there so now I am for giving our guys all the tools needed for the job.

I am also for the next time that chimp looking nutjob in Tehran sends his little boats out to monkey with my Navy that we blow them out of the water and launch fifty or so tomahawks at the presidential palace in Tehran to let the slob know: "You mess with the bull, you get the horn"

I know, I know....politcally untenable...yadda yadda...shame on you..blah blah blah..

My Countdown Counting down to: End of the World
It's all over, fat lady done sang...
Old 01-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Forever Loved Admin

Um I don't think that WBF sees the connection of all that Bro. A. And what about when they bombed the marine base in Lebanon. It's all connected. And They started it. We are just defending ourselves and our allies.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Micah 6:8 KJV

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. 1 John 3:2 KJV