Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 11-23-2020, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

The Manchild Ministry 45 Minutes

Old 11-24-2020, 02:43 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: The Manchild Ministry 45 Minutes

The woman in the vision is Israel. Israel consisted of 12 tribes and produced the Messiah Who is to rule all nations with a rod of iron. The dragon attempted to destroy the Messiah beginning at His birth but He ascended to the throne of God in heaven. The dragon lost his position of power in the heavenlies and sought to destroy Israel (God's people) but she (they) were protected in the wilderness.

The idea that the woman is the church and man child is some "end time ministry" is based on numerous fundamental errors, the biggest one being not understanding the relationship between Israel and the church. Many mistakenly believe the church is a separate entity from Israel. That is incorrect. The church is the 12 tribes of Israel which have entered the new covenant. The church has always been Israel since the Exodus, and still is. Israel is the BRIDE:

Jeremiah 3:12-14 KJV
Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord ; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the Lord, and I will not keep anger for ever. [13] Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God, and hast scattered thy ways to the strangers under every green tree, and ye have not obeyed my voice, saith the Lord. [14] Turn, O backsliding children, saith the Lord ; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Israel was divorced by God:

Isaiah 50:1 KJV
Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.
Jeremiah 3:6-8 KJV
The Lord said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot. [7] And I said after she had done all these things, Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it. [8] And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Israel was to be restored under Messiah:

Hosea 1:9-11 KJV
Then said God, Call his name Lo-ammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God. [10] Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. [11] Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

This began to be fulfilled in the first century new covenant ekklesia:

Romans 9:22-26 KJV
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: [23] And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, [24] Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? [25] As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. [26] And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.

So the church is in fact reclaimed Israel, operating under the new covenant:

Ephesians 2:12-13 KJV
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: [13] But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.

The church is a part of Israel, it is that part which has entered the new covenant and which holds legal title to the name of Israel as the betrothed of God. It is described here:

Revelation 12:17 KJV
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-30-2020, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
God has given the book of Revelation particularly chapter 12 for our encouragement. Those who live at that time (maybe us) are going to be needing it.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:20 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

(maybe us)

...maybe...

Futurism in a nutshell.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 11-30-2020, 06:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
The "manchild ministry" is the gospel of Jesus Christ coming forth from the church. Nothing exclusive to a chosen few "super Christians," but is simply the ministry of Jesus that they tried to stifle and kill, but... Rev 12:11.. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death...
Old 11-30-2020, 07:00 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Sorry but the man child ministry is an old guy, his wife, and his two dogs in a trailer. Preaching on YouTubes to 10 people.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowas View Post
The "manchild ministry" is the gospel of Jesus Christ coming forth from the church. Nothing exclusive to a chosen few "super Christians," but is simply the ministry of Jesus that they tried to stifle and kill, but... Rev 12:11.. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death...
Those who watch the videos will see the Biblical evidence and judge for themselves.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:10 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Those who watch the videos will see the Biblical evidence and judge for themselves.
They sure will Mike. They sure will.
Old 11-30-2020, 07:29 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
(maybe us)

...maybe...

Futurism in a nutshell.
"Maybe" is better than attempting to force historical information that in no way fufills Bible prophecy.

For example the 5th trumpet was the Islamic invasions.

The historical view teaches this without shame.

The prophecy states the "plague" or judgment lasts five months. Rev. 9:5 Historists say it was hundreds of years.

An example of trying to force an interpretation onto a prophecy. Then with all boldness they criticize futurism for saying "maybe".
Old 11-30-2020, 07:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
"Maybe" is better than attempting to force historical information that in no way fufills Bible prophecy.

For example the 5th trumpet was the Islamic invasions.

The historical view teaches this without shame.

The prophecy states the "plague" or judgment lasts five months. Rev. 9:5 Historists say it was hundreds of years.

An example of trying to force an interpretation onto a prophecy. Then with all boldness they criticize futurism for saying "maybe".
1. You just flat out lied. You did it once before, and it was explained to you. So your repeating your fake news information is prima facie evidence you are a straight up fraud.

2. Futurism reduces to nothing more than "maybe". /debate

3. Being a liar and one who has ZERO inclination and ability to defend your doctrine puts you squarely in the category of a false teacher. You do this with pretty much EVERY. SINGLE. WACKO. DOCTRINE. of yours.

1, 2, and 3 together = 4. It is a waste of time to interact with you. Which is why you are now permanently on the pay no mind list.

5. To help prevent the spread of your nonsense, I will continue to post refutations of your silliness, for the benefit of the readers.

Enjoy.