Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 12-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: The Manchild Ministry 45 Minutes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
And I see now that Mike is teaching the end time overcomer ministry will be raptured as soon as it comes on the scene and then will come back to the earth to finish out the tribulation.

Wow. Just wow. Curiouser and curiouser.

Oh, and apparently I "speak like a dragon"? Even though Mike has been caught flat out lying here in this very thread? And all I have been doing is pointing out the ridiculousness of Mike's false doctrine?

Fascinating.

So Mike believes Satan is going to land in a space ship, the lukewarm church will produce an end time army of overcoming supersaints who get raptured and then return to the earth to endure the tribulation then get raptured again at the final battle when the incarnate Logos who created Himself back in eternity past returns to defeat the antichrist.

Should make for a cool movie.
And I noticed that in Rev 12 the manchild doesn't return from his trip to heaven to endure the tribulation on the earth.

So much for that silliness.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-01-2020, 04:35 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

The modern errorists insist upon a clearly unbiblical narrative: "God had a bride in the old testament, Israel, but He divorced her and took a completely different bride in the new testament, the Church."

Sorry, but that is completely unbiblical. God had a bride in the old testament, Israel, and yes He divorced her. But He promised she would be brought back to Him.

And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
(Hos 2:19-20)
God is promising to betroth someone to Himself. Who is He going to marry?

He is saying He will marry "thee". Who is the "thee" being spoken to? Whoever He is speaking to, whoever is the "thee", is the "who" that God intends to marry.
And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
(Hos 2:23)
He is going to marry a people. A people who "had not obtained mercy". A people who were "not my people". Who is this?

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
(1Pe 2:9-10)
Sound familiar? How about this:
As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
(Rom 9:25-26)
Who is this? The church? Well, yes. But there's more to the story. Who is the church that God is prophesying He will marry? Who are the people who had not obtained mercy, who were not His people? Who is the "thee" and "her" in the prophecy of Hosea chapter 2? Who is God saying He is going to marry?

And she conceived again, and bare a daughter. And God said unto him, Call her name Loruhamah: for I will no more have mercy upon the house of Israel; but I will utterly take them away. But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen. Now when she had weaned Loruhamah, she conceived, and bare a son. Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God. Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God. Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
(Hos 1:6-11)
The "thee" and "her" that God says He is going to betroth to Himself, the one He is saying He will marry, is none other than ISRAEL. That is the one to whom it was said "Ye are NOT MY PEOPLE" but who would be restored and called "sons of the living God". That is the one who had not received mercy, but who would be given mercy. That is the one who would be married to God.

The "bride" is ISRAEL UNDER THE NEW COVENANT.

He could not remarry His wife after divorcing her and she being married to a heathen god. That would be SIN - transgression of the law. And He is without sin. So, He incarnated as a man and DIED, freeing His wife from her prior bondage, and resurrected so she could in fact REMARRY Him. She dies in baptism, to be raised as a new creature, a virgin espoused to Christ, who is JEHOVAH HIMSELF.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 12-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Now, the dispensationalist and other futurists will insist that this promised marriage of Israel to God is "still future". It will "happen in the mil-age" or right before, during, or immediately after the tribulation.

But what does the BIBLE say?

When this betrothing occurs, it includes Israel being told they are God's people and children of the living God. Paul said it was happening in HIS DAY!
What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
(Rom 9:22-26)
Do you see it? Paul said that prophecy in Hosea (which I referenced in the previous post) was being fulfilled in HIS DAY! The prophecy began to find its fulfillment in the first century, with the spreading of the Gospel. It is NOT a prophecy waiting for some as yet unknown time to come to pass. It has been coming to pass! From the time of Christ's earthly ministry, His resurrection, the outpouring on Pentecost, the conversion of Cornelius and the entrance of the first gentiles into the new covenant, on through Paul's ministry... the woman who had not had mercy and who had been told she was not God's people was being betrothed to God through Christ, she was obtaining mercy, being identified as the children of the living God. IT BEGAN IN THE FIRST CENTURY!

Old 12-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands; That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace; And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby: And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father. Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
(Eph 2:11-22)
It's all right here in this brief passage. The gentiles, who were uncircumcised, were "strangers from the COMMONWEALTH OF ISRAEL." But in Christ they have been made FELLOWCITIZENS. That means they are part of ISRAEL. And who are these people, these citizens of Israel? The "holy temple", the "habitation of God through the Spirit."

In other words, THE NEW COVENANT CHURCH.

The church is the commonwealth of Israel, operating under the terms of the New Covenant, under the headship of Christ. The church is not a wholly separate entity from Israel. It is not a replacement. It is not a "new Israel", that is to say, a new entity that has taken the title of Israel. Israel entered the new covenant, and is now called "the church".

Israel has always been the church:
This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:
(Act 7:38)
The "church" is the called out people of God. It is the "congregation" of the LORD. That would be Israel. In the wilderness Israel was called "the church in the wilderness", thus proving the church is in fact Israel.

There are not two churches, with two different destinies and two different prophetic programs guiding their course in this world. There is only one church, ONE BODY.

In the old testament it was Israel under the old covenant. In the new testament it is Israel under the new covenant.

God did not abandon His bride, though she be unfaithful. He has RESTORED her to Himself:
And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.
(Luk 1:46-55)

Last edited by Esaias; 12-01-2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
So, apparently the whole thing hinges on whether or not the woman is Israel.

Which I have proven it is in fact Israel.
You have proven it to yourself. I proved by scripture the Apostles counted the Church as the woman even the bride of Christ.

As to the overcomers I agree the Church is ideally made up entirely of overcomers. In the end of our lives or the end of days if we are not overcomers it will be a burning lake of fire.

And now let us look around. Are the Churches full of overcomers? Or are there lukewarm? Are there those walking in sin? Walking in heresies?

Why yes. That pretty well describes the Churches of today. We are called to be overcomers but most are not. At present time they are still "in Jesus" at least many of them. Part of Jesus. Part of his body.

In point of time he could "cut them off". Blot their name out of his book of life.

Note here how Jesus makes a distinction between overcomers in the Church and the Church in general.

Rev. 3:1-5

1And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee. 4Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. 5He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Most of the saints in Sardis works were not perfect. Their spiritual walk was ready to die. They were NOT YET DEAD although they had defiled their garments.

Jesus commands them to repent or there would be consequences.

He said in verse 4 there were a FEW who were worthy to walk with him.

A FEW.

He goes on to say HE THAT OVERCOMES.....he would not blot out their name from the book of life.

So think about it. He is ADDRESSING THE CHURCH. He is expecting each ones works to be perfect. Yet in most cases they are not. They are not OVERCOMERS.

A few of them are but not all. Nonetheless they all are a part of the Church still AT THAT TIME.

Yet we can see in this context a distinction between overcomers and those who are not being part of the Church. Those who do not FINALLY overcome will be blotted out of the book of life.

Only OVERCOMERS will not be blotted out. So at present there are overcomers and not overcomers in the Church.

God works with and in his people to make them perfect. To make for himself a glorious Church/Bride. He will one day come and receive such a bride for himself.

If he were to come in our present day there would be very few that would qualify.

Thats where the manchild ministry comes in. Before the resurrection and rapture takes place Jesus has a plan to prepare a people. He will choose a group of "forerunners". Those who have matured to be like Jesus. He will give them a like experience as Paul and John had.

Reporting (spiritually) to the throne of God getting their marching orders from HIM then coming back to feed the woman.

Before Christ returns there must be a glorious bride! A wife having made herself ready! The manchild will assure that there will be such a Church/Bride ready for the bridegroom.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:17 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Charismatics come up with some nifty sounding movie plots, don't they? Too bad it's all unscriptural. Forerunners? Manchild Ministry? Raptured then return for the tribulation, then raptured again?

Please.

Old 12-01-2020, 05:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
I wonder if Mike can tell us why the devil has seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns?
It is a kingdom he will rule. But Amanah SEEMED to be taking the actual devil out of Rev. chapter 12.

IF I recall you yourself do not believe in a personal being called the devil. Are you saying that the PERSON of the devil is not referred to in Rev. 12:4 and verses 7-12?

Are you saying the kingdom of the beast is what is referred to EXCLUSIVE AND APART FROM a personal fallen angel called the devil?
Old 12-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Do you see it? Paul said that prophecy in Hosea (which I referenced in the previous post) was being fulfilled in HIS DAY! The prophecy began to find its fulfillment in the first century, with the spreading of the Gospel. It is NOT a prophecy waiting for some as yet unknown time to come to pass. It has been coming to pass! From the time of Christ's earthly ministry, His resurrection, the outpouring on Pentecost, the conversion of Cornelius and the entrance of the first gentiles into the new covenant, on through Paul's ministry... the woman who had not had mercy and who had been told she was not God's people was being betrothed to God through Christ, she was obtaining mercy, being identified as the children of the living God. IT BEGAN IN THE FIRST CENTURY!
And YET.......the events of Rev. 12 are said EXPRESSLY to take place over a 42 month period of time at the end of which Jesus returns for THE WOMAN.

Verse 6

6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Verse 14

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Again the same TIME FRAME. The end time just before the resurrection and the rapture.

This vision in Revelation 12 is not referring to something where almost 2000 years have passed.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
I get the bolded. God made me what I am.
Why blame God? If someone is a lousy painter, do we blame God? If someone is not a good teacher, or coach, do we blame God? Brother Blume is good at what he does. Which means he is enjoyable to listen to. Same thing with Esaias, you can read his material and not get lost and lose track of where he is going. You are hard to stay with, especially with younger listeners. Brother Blume keeps their attention. You lose me, so as for the young people I can see the eyes rolling over white. But listen, Brother Blume had his first videos with the think curtain behind him, and the bad lighting. But even with all that he was able to say something which kept the interest of the listeners. I've been listening to you teach as far back as PalTalk (when it was free) and you are a cross between a Presbyterian Sunday school teacher, and a BMW motorcycle technician I once knew. Hey, don't take it personal, there is always room to grow. Well, maybe not everyone, but everyone should have some hope.

Quote:
I have to deny myself to do videos.
What does that mean? You don't have dessert after supper?

Quote:
I do it not to be seen and praised by men.
You know, no one ever mentioned that? I certainly did not. So, maybe that's your issue? All these years you've been looking to get some notoriety? Is that your struggle?

Quote:
I do it for the truths sake.
You know Mike, everyone who has ever flipped a page on top of a podium has said the same thing.

Quote:
On occasion some have said they like my videos. It is what it is.
No doubt, we have all gotten a thumbs up in our lives. Mike, think of it. How many people have you seen come and go since the 70s? People who have said, good job Mike! Or, Mike you stink at what you do! You are the only one who matters to Jesus Christ. You and He, what He thinks about you. Then if someone throws us a bone after that's, cool. If everyone spits in our face, so be it. But how are we personally in our own lives in our private world where no one can see us? That's where we shine the brightest, that's where He is most concerned.

Quote:
The earth swallowing up the flood is symbolic of what God can do to his enemies. We are not given to know every detail about everything but in general I would say it might look like this.

Psalms 18: 6-13

6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.
8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.
9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.
10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.
11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.
13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.
Wow, that was as clear as mud. How do you get the earth swallowing up the river from the serpent's mouth and Psalms 18: 6-13 hermeneutical reference? Also eagle wings? Why eagle wings? In Bible imagery specific bird wings are used to teach certain things. Stork wings, Eagle wings? A leopard with four bird wings, not eagle, not stork, but just birds. So, why an eagle?

Quote:
The two witnesses maybe bringing forth destruction on them?
Mike? Maybe? Listen I'm asking you questions, you are accusing others that they are wrong in their positions. You open your video with you telling your audience that those who believe that Revelation is in the past, are wrong. But here you are asking me a question? Mike, you are supposed to know all this stuff. You are supposed to be the one we are to go to to get straightened out. Now, you give me the two witnesses and never touch top side or bottom on how they correlate with the serpent spewing a river, the earth opening up to help the woman, by swallowing the water. Two witnesses!!! My lands, how on earth did they end up here?

Quote:
Turning the light into darkness? Hiding his people in the secret place? Raining hail stones on them? God has various ways to "swallow up" his enemies and help his people.
Mike, no, this is some Hippy stuff. All sitting around cross leg on the floor, with paperback Good News Bibles on their laps. All throwing theories around.
Turning the light into darkness? Hiding his people in the secret place? Raining hail stones on them? What? Mike, you know, a lot of people believe in a lot of different things, especially about Revelation. From David Koresh to Charlie Manson, all had their thoughts on this one book. But YOU Mike are right, and the others are wrong. So, do you know, or do you not know?
Old 12-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Why is the woman Israel when we have New Testament doctrine like this? What glorious woman were Apostles concerned about?

Ephesians 5: 25-32

25Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it; 26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word, 27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish. 28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. 29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. 31For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. 32This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The same Apostle:

2 Cor. 11:

1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Rev. 19:7-8

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

The woman is the Church.
No, the church did not give us Jesus.
He was an Israelite.
The woman is national Israel, which Satan tries to decimate in the Great Tribulation.
Why?
Simple, to attempt to negate the promises to the fathers, making God a liar of half the O.T. prophecies concerning them.
The man child is Jesus, who was caught up to heaven 2000 years ago in Acts 1.