Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!

Old 06-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered Member

Re: Hello, I've just joined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giveahoot22 View Post
Oh he is a very beautiful fat, a bit fat during summer but sadly he is not winking. When last summer someone -who I am still unsure- kicked him in the face when I was away for a mini vacation.
When I returned I could not find him for two weeks but after the two week mark I found him, sadly the vet could not save his right eye and he has almost all of his teeth missing and his jaw is hanging slightly wrong because it was broken and healed wrong.
Many times my cousin has told me to put him to sleep, but he is not suffering and he I make sure he has medicine so he is not in pain.
Even though life has dealt him a harsh blow he is the sweetest cat there is, a bit lazy though.
But yes he is very pretty and he knows it, he gets away with so much it is not even funny at times. He'll look at you with his big beautiful eye and you can't help it.
I am so very sorry this happened to your beautiful fur baby. I am NOT sorry to say , people who abuse animals do not belong breathing!! I hope who ever did this will reap this big time!! Our animals to most are our children and we love and cherish them. I know God will have his day with these kinds of "humans", but to see this every day and happening more and more is heart breaking. The only consolation I can find in this sad world is knowing God said "you will reap whatsoever you sow" and HE will pour out his wrath on that day!! Please give him a big hug for me God bless you and welcome to AFF~

May the sun bring you new energy by day, the moon softly restore you by night, may the rain wash away your worries, may the breeze blow new strength into your being, may you walk gently through the world and know it's beauty all the days of your life~
(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
*• ¸.•*☆ *♥ ☯♪♥ N ҉ A ҉ M ҉ A ҉ S ҉ T ҉ E ♥♪☯
✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿✿°`'•.¸¸*°✿