Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Foyer > The Welcome Mat
Facebook

Notices

The Welcome Mat Welcoming New Members! Are you new to AFF? Here's a forum where you can report in and introduce yourself!

Old 09-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

A question about younger members

Is there an age limit to AFF? My 16 year old daughter is wanting to join to have a little bit of fellowship with folks. Would that be okay? Thanks!!
2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Gaffney Bible Fellowship
Old 09-13-2014, 05:09 PM
Registered Member

Re: A question about younger members

I personally wouldn't recommend it. There are very divergent views shared here. You have everything from atheist, agnostics, to Muslims etc..... that post here. There are also varied opinions here to what even constitutes fundamental apostolic doctrine.

I would be concerned for my children to participate here. In my opinion it could cause confusion if they aren't firm in what they believe and why they believe it.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Okay, thank you. I'm really not on here much and wasn't sure about the environment.
2 Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Gaffney Bible Fellowship
Old 09-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Yeshua is God

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherjason View Post
Is there an age limit to AFF? My 16 year old daughter is wanting to join to have a little bit of fellowship with folks. Would that be okay? Thanks!!
I would not recommend it for someone so young.

This forum has debates about Apostolic Doctrines and sometimes the debates take wrong turns.

In reality this forum is for Apostolics who are strongly rooted in the faith and are able to defend the faith against attacks by some non-believers. (Trinitarians, atheists and other similar types)
Old 09-15-2014, 04:16 AM
of 9!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I personally wouldn't recommend it. There are very divergent views shared here. You have everything from atheist, agnostics, to Muslims etc..... that post here. There are also varied opinions here to what even constitutes fundamental apostolic doctrine.

I would be concerned for my children to participate here. In my opinion it could cause confusion if they aren't firm in what they believe and why they believe it.
I very much agree.