Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 02-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Christmas 2009

Re: Living Arrangements

If if were one of my kids, I would be totally against it! I think it looks bad for Christians, whether anything wrong is happening or not.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:46 PM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgcraig View Post
lol - - I ............oh never mind. Maybe I need to go post on the things you don't know about me thread.
HUMMMMM I can only guess...you like to run around the house nekid.. I am not into lace and frills, and sexy nighties...at least haven't been for quite some time. I prefer tube tops and long pants with my hair in a scrunchie. I am just no fun anymore. I need inspiration
Renewed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgcraig View Post
lol - - I ............oh never mind. Maybe I need to go post on the things you don't know about me thread.

ummm, yeah darlin' lets not take away from the active imagination
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Resident PeaceMaker

Seriously it would hard to convince people nothing would be going on,plus too having the feelings the we humans have,feelings could get stirred,and then you know what might happen,I would advise agains't it.
A mixed gender arrangement could hurt one's witness.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:47 PM
My Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoni View Post
HUMMMMM I can only guess...you like to run around the house nekid.. I am not into lace and frills, and sexy nighties...at least haven't been for quite some time. I prefer tube tops and long pants with my hair in a scrunchie. I am just no fun anymore. I need inspiration
Not necessarily, but I don't wear tube socks and sweats.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:48 PM
delete account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri View Post
If if were one of my kids, I would be totally against it! I think it looks bad for Christians, whether anything wrong is happening or not.
Well I wouldn't let my kids..I was thinking about more the over the hill singles. I could cook and clean for him and he could fix my car, mow the grass and take out the garbage...but paying half the bills is the best part, as well as safety...but then again...I am doing great on my own. I put in a toilet seat last night, caulked the bathroom, and fixed the towel rod with a meat cleaver...hey...what do I need a housemate for?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Registered Member

What is a tube top? Is it like a wife beater?
Old 02-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Renewed

Quote:
And thats why you don't need a room mate of the opposite SEX !!

(its SEX people, dont sugar coat the subject by saying "gender")
You can't reach the world with your talents. People are sick and tired of religious talents. People need a Holy Ghost annointed church with real fruits to reach out and touch their lives. ~ Pastor Burrell Crabtree

In fact I think that the insinuation of "hateful" Pentecostals is coming mostly from the fertile imaginations of bitter, backslidden ex Apostolics who are constantly trying to find a way to justify their actions. ~ strait shooter

www.scottysweb.com
www.chrisscottonline.com
Christmas 2009

Quote:
Well I wouldn't let my kids..I was thinking about more the over the hill singles. I could cook and clean for him and he could fix my car, mow the grass and take out the garbage...but paying half the bills is the best part, as well as safety...but then again...I am doing great on my own. I put in a toilet seat last night, caulked the bathroom, and fixed the towel rod with a meat cleaver...hey...what do I need a housemate for?
Sounds like you're pretty self-sufficient! I don't think you need a roomie.
Resident PeaceMaker

Not to pass judgement but if I was single I wouldn't room with a female,I know male urges,I have the Holy Ghost but I wouldn't put my flesh in that situation.