Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Search For Similiar Threads Using Key Words & Phrases
apostolic, iraq, israel, jesus name, pentecostal

Old 09-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Pastor Ward Returns From the Middle East!

From On Business for the King

I am extremely thankful to our Lord Jesus Christ that He kept my Pastor and mentor, Dr. Curtis Ward safe and brought him back to the States in abundant health. He came in to Church last night wearing a full beard and a Jewish kippah. Needless to say it took me a while to recognize him. I got a photo with him that I will be posting shortly.

Brother Ward brought back an earth shaking testimony from his trip. Due to some sensitive information it contains, I will wait for him to give me the go-ahead before posting it. I can tell you this, there were Jews and Muslims converted to Jesus’ Name Christianity, and that in itself is the most powerful testimony of all. Thanks to all those who prayed for Bro. Ward during his trip. Your prayers were answered. Glory to our God in His Name, Jesus Christ! God Bless you.