PDA

View Full Version : Do you know this CD

tand3m
10-15-2011, 06:35 PM
When i first got into church(around 2004, sombody gave me a CD of a live recording of some apostolic artist(im guessing, i could hear tounges in some off the background at times) that I am not too sure who is is but the CD was awesome...some of the songs on it include:
i will bless the lord at all times
Jesus christ is lord forever(can't stop)/dance like david
they featured some lady named Kimberly Goodman who sang "He is here(sanctuary)"
it also had that song called the presence of the lord is here..
there were quite a few more...does anyone know what CD this was?
I really wish tp find it again

tand3m
10-19-2011, 08:51 PM
another song on that CD was Praise is what I do

Jay
10-20-2011, 12:16 AM
I will see if I can find that out shortly. That last song sounds very familiar. Not my style at all but familiar nonetheless.

Jay
10-20-2011, 12:20 AM
Look at www.gatewaycollege.net. The title may be 'Unprecedented Praise'. I hope that helps, and that it is what you were looking for. I am not certain, but it was the best that I could do for now. I will try to find out more.

mdmuenstermann
01-06-2012, 08:22 AM
That CD is called "A Night Of Worship" Recorded by Roland Baker III at the Apostolic Church of Auburn Hills, MI. Kimberly Goodman, now married was formerly Kimberly Baker. I was there the night this was recorded it was AWESOME! It also has the songs; Let it rise, I win, The Lord will bring you out, and song from Mark Condon called Holy Spirit we welcome you. I am not sure where you can get a copy. You can contact the church office the phone is on the website, www.theapostolicchurch.com. Also, there was DVD of this night too! I also think I have all the lead sheets/sheet music from that CD, my email is mdmuenstermann@gmail.com if anyone needs them.

aliciacrawford
02-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I can confirm that "A Night of Worship" by Roland Baker III is right, because I have that same CD! It IS Awesome! I've had it forever and can't remember where I got it from, and I tried to find it online and could only find youtube videos of it...sorry.

forgivenson
02-02-2012, 02:13 PM
I can confirm that "A Night of Worship" by Roland Baker III is right, because I have that same CD! It IS Awesome! I've had it forever and can't remember where I got it from, and I tried to find it online and could only find youtube videos of it...sorry.
This sounds pretty cool. If you guys locate any of the media...I would also love to check it out. (: