Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Another Shooting on Fort Hood! (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=45901)

Jermyn Davidson 04-02-2014 04:32 PM

Another Shooting on Fort Hood!

I hate to hear about stuf like this-- but I hope that there aren't any deaths or long-lasting injuries and I hope the motivation IS NOT islam related.

n david 04-02-2014 04:46 PM

Re: Another Shooting on Fort Hood!

Incredible. Just saw a headline on Drudge Report yesterday or Monday that the FBI and Army was on a manhunt for someone wanting to cause a "Ft Hood-style jihad." If that wording is true (sometimes Drudge is a bit loose with his headlines) then it was likely just workplace violence.

Isn't that what they called the muslim who shot up Ft Hood last time? Workplace violence.

FlamingZword 04-02-2014 07:35 PM

I was there for many years, good place, no tragedies back then.
great military base.
had a great bowling place.

Jermyn Davidson 04-02-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1307155)
Incredible. Just saw a headline on Drudge Report yesterday or Monday that the FBI and Army was on a manhunt for someone wanting to cause a "Ft Hood-style jihad." If that wording is true (sometimes Drudge is a bit loose with his headlines) then it was likely just workplace violence.

Isn't that what they called the muslim who shot up Ft Hood last time? Workplace violence.

Some tried to use that phrase, but he himself sought to debunk that idea. That is why he fired his attorneys and represented himself.

That muslim was sentenced to DEATH for his crimes.

Jermyn Davidson 04-02-2014 09:08 PM

This is NOT another muslim-related, terrorist-related attack.

Are you glad?
Did you have any preconceptions of what really happened?
Were you right or wrong?

crakjak 04-02-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson (Post 1307175)
This is NOT another muslim-related, terrorist-related attack.

Are you glad?
Did you have any preconceptions of what really happened?
Were you right or wrong?

It is another killer, inspired by depression, mental illness and (legal) psychotic drugs. Very few mental deranged kill, unless psychotic drugs are involved.

n david 04-02-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jermyn Davidson (Post 1307174)
Some tried to use that phrase, but he himself sought to debunk that idea. That is why he fired his attorneys and represented himself.

That muslim was sentenced to DEATH for his crimes.

Yet the current administration still labels his act as "workplace violence."

Walks_in_islam 04-04-2014 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1307155)

Good grief. Could you at least get a name before you start looking for the nearest raghead to pin the blame on?

Luckily for the Muslim community it's just another deranged nutjob American. See here are the rules. It's not terrorism if deranged Americans do what deranged Muslims do and randomly kill innocent people. Deranged Muslims are evil terrorists and all Muslims should have to take responsibility for their actions. BUT deranged nutjob Americans however are just "victims of a failed mental health system" which has not invested enough money in them.

n david 04-04-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam (Post 1307352)
Good grief. Could you at least get a name before you start looking for the nearest raghead to pin the blame on?

I never put blame on a "raghead." If you read my post, you'd see that I simply stated there was a manhunt for some military person wanting to make jihad at a base, that according to Drudge. I further stated that sometimes Drudge can be loose with words or, to clarify, exaggerate with his headlines.

Why don't you read before you accuse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam (Post 1307352)
Luckily for the Muslim community it's just another deranged nutjob American. See here are the rules. It's not terrorism if deranged Americans do what deranged Muslims do and randomly kill innocent people. Deranged Muslims are evil terrorists and all Muslims should have to take responsibility for their actions. BUT deranged nutjob Americans however are just "victims of a failed mental health system" which has not invested enough money in them.

Save it for some bleeding heart liberal.

Walks_in_islam 04-04-2014 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1307360)
I never put blame on a "raghead." If you read my post, you'd see that I simply stated there was a manhunt for some military person wanting to make jihad at a base, that according to Drudge. I further stated that sometimes Drudge can be loose with words or, to clarify, exaggerate with his headlines.

Why don't you read before you accuse.

Save it for some bleeding heart liberal.

Right-wing conservative Christian gun culture falls squarely in your laps. Won't hold my breath waiting for any of you to take responsibility for the consequences of those values you hold so dearly though.