Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Trinitarians Rebaptized in Jesus Name (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=51592)

Monterrey 09-21-2017 06:32 PM

Trinitarians Rebaptized in Jesus Name

Some here are aware that for the last three years there has been a work going on among the Russian speaking churches in the Midwest.

It has taken some time but the time has finally come that the congregations are seeing the Truth of the Mighty God in Christ.

Earlier this year one of the Pastors, who is also a Bishop in the fellowship there, told the Church that he pastors will only baptize from then on in the Name of Jesus and they then began to rebaptize those who desired in the name of Jesus.

This last weekend they saw another 13 rebaptized, 10 from that church and 3 more from a church in Texas.

There are approx 7-10 churches in 5 states that we are dealing with and many more on the West coast.

Pray that God will continue to give revelation in this area!

houston 09-21-2017 06:41 PM

Re: Trinitarians Rebaptized in Jesus Name

Awesome. His did you get involved in this?

Monterrey 09-21-2017 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houston (Post 1502320)
Awesome. His did you get involved in this?

Elder Kelley is connected with them. He is an evangelist.

Evang.Benincasa 09-21-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monterrey (Post 1502311)
Some here are aware that for the last three years there has been a work going on among the Russian speaking churches in the Midwest.

It has taken some time but the time has finally come that the congregations are seeing the Truth of the Mighty God in Christ.

Earlier this year one of the Pastors, who is also a Bishop in the fellowship there, told the Church that he pastors will only baptize from then on in the Name of Jesus and they then began to rebaptize those who desired in the name of Jesus.

This last weekend they saw another 13 rebaptized, 10 from that church and 3 more from a church in Texas.

There are approx 7-10 churches in 5 states that we are dealing with and many more on the West coast.

Great!!!!

Esaias 09-21-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monterrey (Post 1502311)

+1!

Michael The Disciple 09-23-2017 05:02 AM

So what is the name of this fellowship? I have a question I want to ask them? Do they have a web site?

Evang.Benincasa 09-23-2017 10:47 AM

Monterrey don't you do it.

Sorry Brother Michael, I just think the two men involved need to take care of it. I guess you can pass on the questions to them and they will bring you back the answer[s]? I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

houston 09-23-2017 11:48 AM

:thumbsup

Esaias 09-23-2017 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1502624)
So what is the name of this fellowship? I have a question I want to ask them? Do they have a web site?

Do you speak Ukrainian or Russian?

As to your question, I'm pretty sure what it is, and the answer is "yes".

They are really great people, and take the Bible seriously. More than most churches these days.

They are also highly distrustful of your average American "Christian", and for good reason.

Michael The Disciple 09-23-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1502659)
Monterrey don't you do it.

Sorry Brother Michael, I just think the two men involved need to take care of it. I guess you can pass on the questions to them and they will bring you back the answer[s]? I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

What? Are you kidding? Someone is posting on the forum a testimony that Churches are accepting Oneness truth and we are supposed to not be able to ask questions about it? No I dont understand what your trying to say. What ARE you trying to say?