Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54591)

Evang.Benincasa 12-06-2021 03:04 PM

Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tithesmeister (Post 1606607)
The state of Wisconsin (home of Darrell Brooks Jr.) doesn’t have the death penalty. It was abolished in 1853. They are the only state that has only put one person to death ever. It sounds like he will get life in prison. Poor guy.

Poor guy?

Please explain?

Poor as in he hadn't found Christ?

Tithesmeister 12-06-2021 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1606621)
Poor guy?

Please explain?

Poor as in he hadn't found Christ?

Yes. And perhaps maybe a touch of sarcasm thrown in. But certainly he is to be pitied for his total need of Jesus. Maybe he really will find Jesus in prison.

But my heart really goes out to the true victims. The families and friends of those lives lost. The child? It’s tragic. They are truly in my prayers.

Tithesmeister 12-06-2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1606620)
Hey, have you ever started a church? Ever had a church family which you were the leadership? Talk about Jesus on the job? That really depends on what kind of job who have. Paul lived in a Theocracy, run by a priesthood. That priesthood was controlled by the ruling elite of his time and the Roman politico. Paul speaking about Jesus wasn't while he was stitching and sewing. We read that he was preaching and teaching in the Judean places of worship. But again, have you ever started a church?

Brother EB?

Would you like to reconsider this post before I respond? Maybe do a little editing?

I’ll wait to give you the chance. I think you know better but maybe not?

Evang.Benincasa 12-07-2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tithesmeister (Post 1606623)
Brother EB?

Would you like to reconsider this post before I respond? Maybe do a little editing?

I’ll wait to give you the chance. I think you know better but maybe not?

Respond

diakonos 12-07-2021 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tithesmeister (Post 1606623)
Brother EB?

Would you like to reconsider this post

Whyy?

Evang.Benincasa 12-07-2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diakonos (Post 1606630)
Whyy?

He thinks he is playing three-dimensional chess.

Nicodemus1968 12-07-2021 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1606632)

Lol.

diakonos 12-07-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1606632)

:spit

Tithesmeister 12-07-2021 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1606620)
Hey, have you ever started a church? Ever had a church family which you were the leadership? Talk about Jesus on the job? That really depends on what kind of job who have. Paul lived in a Theocracy, run by a priesthood. That priesthood was controlled by the ruling elite of his time and the Roman politico. Paul speaking about Jesus wasn't while he was stitching and sewing. We read that he was preaching and teaching in the Judean places of worship. But again, have you ever started a church?

It’s interesting EB that we have something in common. We have each started the same number of churches! How bout that?

Evang.Benincasa 12-07-2021 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tithesmeister (Post 1606640)
It’s interesting EB that we have something in common. We have each started the same number of churches! How bout that?

I figured as much. You know absolutely zero about building a church “ecclesia” called out group. You’re a one trick pony, and think you have the edge on ministers who accept tithes. But I think Brother Blume brought up a good point a while back.

Brothers and sisters “tithing” tenthing out of their earning associate it with blessing. They give, and the feel they are blessed in return. Cause and affect response to their freewill offering which they happen to narrow it down to just a tenth. It’s not tithing as in the Old Testament, it’s a freewill offering, but they just happened to call it a tithe. Not everyone is giving it with wrong intent, and those collecting it aren’t doing it with wrong intent. Are their bad apples? Of course, but there are also bad in every group. You failed to deal with anything in my post that concerns this discussion. Thinking you scored a win with “starting a church” is akin to baptizing in our own name. All you prove is that your argument is tired. Well, I agree, you done beat that horse to powder. You don’t know what it is like to dig out a work, and most likely are comfortable in the cheap seats pontificating to the new visitors about your expertise on “tithing”

:heeheehee
Anyway, you just proved you can’t defend your position outside of what you learned on the Internet. You came from some banged up cult church, then I’m sorry for your past. But we aren’t your problem. Get over it, move on. Your ecclesiastical PTSD needs some rehabilitation.