Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54591)

Evang.Benincasa 11-24-2021 06:20 PM

Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Anyone heard of it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMrY...ulJosephWatson

Evang.Benincasa 11-24-2021 06:21 PM

Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

https://nypost.com/2021/11/22/illino...rampage-karma/

votivesoul 11-24-2021 06:50 PM

Yes. Was just a few hours south of us. One of the deaths, a young boy, was a member of a local UPCI. I am friends with his Sunday school teacher. His older brother was injured, but is recovering.

Jito463 11-24-2021 09:58 PM

Yeah, he was previously arrested for bail jumping, then they give him a $1,000 bail. He gets out, is running from yet another incident (possibly involving a hit and run with that same vehicle), then goes on that spree through the crowd. Every single person involved in letting him go free, should be fired and brought up on charges for failing to do their jobs.

Esaias 11-24-2021 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jito463 (Post 1606357)
Yeah, he was previously arrested for bail jumping, then they give him a $1,000 bail. He gets out, is running from yet another incident (possibly involving a hit and run with that same vehicle), then goes on that spree through the crowd. Every single person involved in letting him go free, should be fired and brought up on charges for failing to do their jobs.

Darrell Brooks has a rap sheet a mile long spanning three states, including trying to strangle someone, bail jumping, failures to appear while on bond, fighting with police, assault, failure to register as a sexual offender. In addition his now-scrubbed social media included numerous pro BLM, anti-white, anti-Christian posts, including his youtube channel which featured several of his attempts at rap music one of which actually had the red Ford Escape in it that was later used to mow down about 50 some odd people.

The police were looking for three suspects, once he (the driver) was captured the other two suspects went down the memory hole.

And, if you can believe it, South Park the cartoon had a preview trailer a couple days before the incident featuring a red vehicle crashing through a crowd of people including children mowing them down, while a guy watched it on the news with either a drink or food product (can't remember) called "Blue Ribbon" (as in Milwaukee's Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer).

I won't mention the Illuminati Game Card which features a black guy with dreadlocks who looks remarkably like Darrell Brooks....

Meanwhile lame stream media continues to refer to the incident as a "car crash" and "accident" (refusing to call it a racist domestic terrorist attack), and multiple leftards on twitter and facebook were basically mocking the deaths and injuries, including a social media director for the DNC who was then forced to resign for her despicable comments.

Esaias 11-24-2021 10:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gec0ILdECic

Esaias 11-24-2021 10:34 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eax2EOZXYAAUBtW.jpg

Esaias 11-24-2021 10:37 PM

https://arrestfacts.com/ti/1eb3ce258...d19173020d.jpg

Esaias 11-24-2021 10:46 PM

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...kee-wisconsin/

Evang.Benincasa 11-25-2021 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1606358)
Darrell Brooks has a rap sheet a mile long spanning three states, including trying to strangle someone, bail jumping, failures to appear while on bond, fighting with police, assault, failure to register as a sexual offender. In addition his now-scrubbed social media included numerous pro BLM, anti-white, anti-Christian posts, including his youtube channel which featured several of his attempts at rap music one of which actually had the red Ford Escape in it that was later used to mow down about 50 some odd people.

The police were looking for three suspects, once he (the driver) was captured the other two suspects went down the memory hole.

And, if you can believe it, South Park the cartoon had a preview trailer a couple days before the incident featuring a red vehicle crashing through a crowd of people including children mowing them down, while a guy watched it on the news with either a drink or food product (can't remember) called "Blue Ribbon" (as in Milwaukee's Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer).

I won't mention the Illuminati Game Card which features a black guy with dreadlocks who looks remarkably like Darrell Brooks....

Meanwhile lame stream media continues to refer to the incident as a "car crash" and "accident" (refusing to call it a racist domestic terrorist attack), and multiple leftards on twitter and facebook were basically mocking the deaths and injuries, including a social media director for the DNC who was then forced to resign for her despicable comments.

It was an accident? Then why delete and remove all his social media?

Kyle Rittenhouse was painted by the media as a White Supremacist, and a large number of this country believed he shot and killed "black people." The media is in a lying storm against the population. Everything from COVID to the Waukesha Parade Massacre. The next few years will be pretty interesting.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tuO9FnKln6s3/

Evang.Benincasa 11-25-2021 10:16 AM

Here is one view on the why the massacre is being placed on the pay no mind list.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/_Bs3enp5JKk/

Evang.Benincasa 11-25-2021 10:26 AM

Now, Dr Steve Turley isn't my favorite journalist, activist, talking head, whatever he is. Yet, he brings up some interesting thoughts on the Xmas Day Parade Massacre in Waukesha

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hO-2mwR4fIE/

coksiw 11-25-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Doesn’t San Andreas have a similar attack of a black guy running over pedestrians?

Evang.Benincasa 11-25-2021 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coksiw (Post 1606379)
Doesn’t San Andreas have a similar attack of a black guy running over pedestrians?

Maybe that's where Mr. Darrell Brooks got the idea.

Jito463 11-25-2021 07:48 PM

Quote:

Meanwhile lame stream media continues to refer to the incident as a "car crash" and "accident"

Many hours after he was arrested (possibly the next day, I have to go back and check), CNN was still saying "he or she" about the driver of the vehicle. Everyone knew exactly who it was by then and CNN was still covering for him, doing the least amount possible to address the story.

Evang.Benincasa 11-26-2021 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jito463 (Post 1606382)
Many hours after he was arrested (possibly the next day, I have to go back and check), CNN was still saying "he or she" about the driver of the vehicle. Everyone knew exactly who it was by then and CNN was still covering for him, doing the least amount possible to address the story.

Someone tried to put up a Gofundme page for Darrell Brooks. But Gofundme took the page down and banned the user. It would be interesting to see how CNN is reporting on this currently.

Evang.Benincasa 11-26-2021 12:16 PM

This was an accident? Where's CNN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOx...ournalSentinel

Evang.Benincasa 11-27-2021 09:57 PM

4 children are still in serious condition in Waukesha.

Please pray for these children that they fully recover in Jesus name.

Evang.Benincasa 11-28-2021 12:00 PM

Double standard in the United States? :nah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkVr...nel=BenShapiro

Evang.Benincasa 11-29-2021 01:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voUo...LiveNOWfromFOX

Evang.Benincasa 12-01-2021 05:59 PM

Waukesha parade suspect Darrell Brooks says he feels 'dehumanized,' 'demonized' in first jailhouse interview.

https://www.fox6now.com/news/waukesh...ouse-interview

This is where we are as a country. A monster like Darrel Brookes is given a platform to air his grievances. He claims that everyone thinks he is a monster? Well, he is correct. He isn't an animal, because animals just do what they do due to their nature. Darrel Brooks did what he did, because he is a monster. Is anyone trying to dehumanize him? He did that to himself by choosing to murder people in cold blood. Demonize him? Again, here is what he chose for himself, when he with reckless abandoned murdered innocent people. No one led him to do these things, he glorified these actions in his past postings on Social Media. He loved being a demon, he relished being the monster.

coksiw 12-02-2021 08:26 AM

https://www.wsj.com/articles/waukesh...da-11638310613

In the aftermath of George Floyd’s death last year, employers offered black workers time off to deal with the news, and UCLA suspended a professor who refused to grade his supposedly traumatized black students more leniently than their nonblack peers.

Such gestures may have been well-meaning, but they were also nonsensical and reeked of condescension. Are black psyches really this fragile, and are blacks so starved for exemplars that miscreants must be treated like martyrs? Should Floyd’s death matter more to them than the huge number of black homicides that don’t involve police? And why would people who aren’t black be any less disturbed by a video showing a police officer kneeling on the neck of a defenseless suspect for nine minutes?
Click on the "Listen" audio to get more of the article than this text.

Evang.Benincasa 12-02-2021 06:10 PM

The murderer just wants a chance to prove to the judge that he can be the man his mother, and God want him to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8wC...6NewsMilwaukee

jediwill83 12-03-2021 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1606523)
The murderer just wants a chance to prove to the judge that he can be the man his mother, and God want him to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8wC...6NewsMilwaukee

"Mr. Nuffin? Paging Mr. Dindu Nuffin? Is there a Mr. Dindu Nuffin in the store?"

coksiw 12-03-2021 07:03 AM

He is getting life in prison.
[Gen 9:5 NKJV] "Surely for your lifeblood I will demand [a reckoning]; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
[Gen 9:6 NKJV] "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.
God expects from Gentile human courts capital penalty for intentional killing like that. I wonder if "life in prison" will just attract judgment for the guilt of bloodshed.

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coksiw (Post 1606538)
He is getting life in prison.
[Gen 9:5 NKJV] "Surely for your lifeblood I will demand [a reckoning]; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
[Gen 9:6 NKJV] "Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.
God expects from Gentile human courts capital penalty for intentional killing like that. I wonder if "life in prison" will just attract judgment for the guilt of bloodshed.

As part of the New Testament revelation are we to agree with the gentile courts when they decide to kill a man through capital punishment?

I do not condone what this gentleman did, and he should and will be punished.

coksiw 12-03-2021 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606539)
As part of the New Testament revelation are we to agree with the gentile courts when they decide to kill a man through capital punishment?

I believe that's the duty of a court, and as Christian we should understand that those are consequences of sin, and intervening to prevent the consequences of sin on somebody could be seen as participating in that same sin. I believe, by the Scriptures, that God expects nations to have courts and judge evil, especially murder. Not doing so it is a sin. And yes, God said to Noah, and to Israel, that the punishment for intentional killing (murder) is death, and it should be executed by men.

But really, it doesn't matter what we think. We are not the court in that city.

diakonos 12-03-2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606539)

Well, don’t kingdoms (governments) rise and fall at God’s will?

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coksiw (Post 1606540)
I believe that's the duty of a court, and as Christian we should understand that those are consequences of sin, and intervening to prevent the consequences of sin on somebody could be seen as participating in that same sin. I believe, by the Scriptures, that God expects nations to have courts and judge evil, especially murder. Not doing so it is a sin. And yes, God said to Noah, and to Israel, that the punishment for intentional killing (murder) is death, and it should be executed by men.

But really, it doesn't matter what we think. We are not the court in that city.

Ok. I just thought for a second that you were for capital punishment.

coksiw 12-03-2021 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606544)
Ok. I just thought for a second that you were for capital punishment.

I am, for murder. I believe it has to be addressed in a court, not by a mob, or an angry individual.

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coksiw (Post 1606545)
I am, for murder. I believe it has to be addressed in a court, not by a mob, or an angry individual.

What if the accused asks for forgiveness?

coksiw 12-03-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606547)
What if the accused asks for forgiveness?

Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

I don’t think you understand your own Bible. I also think you are missing common sense.

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coksiw (Post 1606548)
Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?

I don’t think you understand your own Bible. I also think you are missing common sense.

If I’m not understanding the Bible, I’m sorry about that. I just thought I understood that in the New Testament Mercy will always come before judgement. I try to lean on mercy and love of Christ because I was forgiven much. I was I guess as some may put it, under the delusion that those that are not sick need not a physician, yet those that are sick.

I have worked with people in the prison system, “lifer’s”, people that were on death row and even though they committed a horrible crime they are still a soul in need of salvation. I’m not saying that those which have committed crimes are not going to reap what they have sown, as the church we should be under the influence of mercy and second chances rather then, “you committed murder you deserve to die”.

Many people in the church have committed such an act, again I ask what happens when they ask for forgiveness? The answer is Christ forgives them! Now in the eyes of God do they need to be put to death when he has forgiven them? Or is rather in the eyes of man, that they should pay such an ultimate price?

1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
[15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Acts 8:1 KJV
[1] And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Saul was a horrible sinner, he was a dirty filthy man that he even went as far as to say the chief of sinners. He approved the death of a man of God, and I would go as far as to say he enjoyed seeing that man die.

According to the Bible and Christ you understand, Paul should be executed and never given a chance at redemption. And I guess through what you have said, my non-understanding” of the word should not be under the impression that Christ’s blood can cover that sin and deliver such a sinner from those awful sins.

There is a preacher that if I say his name 99% of people on here would know him. Yet, that pastor that has since retired, before his conversion was standing before a Judge looking at almost 20 years for beating a police officer if I remember correctly almost to death. Yet, he asked God to forgive him and if he would be willing to let him go he would serve him. The next day the judge said to the courtroom, “ I don’t know why I’m doing this, yet I’m going to give you another chance.” That man never went back to the lifestyle he was saved from.

God is awesome.

Tithesmeister 12-03-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606549)
If I’m not understanding the Bible, I’m sorry about that. I just thought I understood that in the New Testament Mercy will always come before judgement. I try to lean on mercy and love of Christ because I was forgiven much. I was I guess as some may put it, under the delusion that those that are not sick need not a physician, yet those that are sick.

I have worked with people in the prison system, “lifer’s”, people that were on death row and even though they committed a horrible crime they are still a soul in need of salvation. I’m not saying that those which have committed crimes are not going to reap what they have sown, as the church we should be under the influence of mercy and second chances rather then, “you committed murder you deserve to die”.

Many people in the church have committed such an act, again I ask what happens when they ask for forgiveness? The answer is Christ forgives them! Now in the eyes of God do they need to be put to death when he has forgiven them? Or is rather in the eyes of man, that they should pay such an ultimate price?

1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
[15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Acts 8:1 KJV
[1] And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Saul was a horrible sinner, he was a dirty filthy man that he even went as far as to say the chief of sinners. He approved the death of a man of God, and I would go as far as to say he enjoyed seeing that man die.

According to the Bible and Christ you understand, Paul should be executed and never given a chance at redemption. And I guess through what you have said, my non-understanding” of the word should not be under the impression that Christ’s blood can cover that sin and deliver such a sinner from those awful sins.

There is a preacher that if I say his name 99% of people on here would know him. Yet, that pastor that has since retired before Christ was standing before a Judge looking at almost 20 years for beating a police officer if I remember correctly almost to death. Yet, he asked God to forgive him and if he would be let go he would serve him. The next day the judge said to the courtroom, “ I don’t know why I’m doing this, yet I’m going to give you another chance.” That man never went back to the lifestyle he was saved from.

God is awesome.

Brother,

If I may, it seems to me that you are confusing temporal punishment with eternal punishment. Temporal punishment is the consequences for actions in this life. Possibilities might be the death penalty in this life, or in this case life imprisonment (Wisconsin doesn’t have the death penalty). It has nothing to do with eternal salvation. He could still be saved and be punished appropriately.

As an example, think of the thief on the cross. Jesus said he would be with Him in paradise that day. But he still was crucified and died for his thievery.

Another thing . . .

Jesus is merciful, but He will judge all humanity. We should not be confused.

Galatians 6
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
[8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.*

*The scripture quoted above is found in the New Testament.

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tithesmeister (Post 1606550)
Brother,

If I may, it seems to me that you are confusing temporal punishment with eternal punishment. Temporal punishment is the consequences for actions in this life. Possibilities might be the death penalty in this life, or in this case life imprisonment (Wisconsin doesn’t have the death penalty). It has nothing to do with eternal salvation. He could still be saved and be punished appropriately.

As an example, think of the thief on the cross. Jesus said he would be with Him in paradise that day. But he still was crucified and died for his thievery.

Another thing . . .

Jesus is merciful, but He will judge all humanity. We should not be confused.

Galatians 6
[7] Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
[8] For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.*

*The scripture quoted above is found in the New Testament.

In the second paragraph I was quoting form the verse you posted here in Galatians.

I don’t think I’m getting the two confused. Coksiw is for the execution of a man/women convicted for murder because of what Genesis says. I’m not against a man/women receiving there reward for what they have done. Yet, I believe the church should be against capital punishment because of what Christ taught in the New Testament. The world will judge accordingly, yet the church should have a stance against it as well.

Tithesmeister 12-03-2021 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606551)
In the second paragraph I was quoting form the verse you posted here in Galatians.

I don’t think I’m getting the two confused. Coksiw is for the execution of a man/women convicted for murder because of what Genesis says. I’m not against a man/women receiving there reward for what they have done. Yet, I believe the church should be against capital punishment because of what Christ taught in the New Testament. The world will judge accordingly, yet the church should have a stance against it as well.

Did Jesus set the thief free?

Do you agree that He could have done so?

Why didn’t He?

Evang.Benincasa 12-03-2021 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tithesmeister (Post 1606552)

Why didn’t He?

Karla Faye Tucker took a pick axe and brutally murdered a woman. She received the death penalty. While on death row she became a Christian, She wanted to seek a pardon. But couldn't obtain one. She was put to death in 1988. She made her peace, she accepted her outcome. If someone murders then they reap what they sow. God has the full capacity to steer the outcome. If He keeps the person on death row, then if they are His follower they accept His will for their outcome. That pretty much is the stand of the Church.

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Why didn’t He?

Let me say this. I’m not against a man reaping what he has sown. If a man has done a crime he will be punished. What I’m saying is the church should not be for capital punishment because of the “eye for an eye” verse.

Nicodemus1968 12-03-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Why didn’t He?

Jesus didn’t sentence the thief, but he did for the women caught in adultery.

Tithesmeister 12-03-2021 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 (Post 1606551)

Can you post the scripture that makes you think that the church should be against capital punishment?

What did Jesus teach on the subject?