Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The UFO's are coming! (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54465)

votivesoul 06-04-2021 10:40 AM

The UFO's are coming!
 
Has anyone seen the sudden uptick in UFO articles and announcements?

It seems like the next stage of the plan is about to go into motion.

TGBTG 06-04-2021 10:54 AM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by votivesoul (Post 1603132)
Has anyone seen the sudden uptick in UFO articles and announcements?

It seems like the next stage of the plan is about to go into motion.

what plan?

coksiw 06-04-2021 03:53 PM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by votivesoul (Post 1603132)
Has anyone seen the sudden uptick in UFO articles and announcements?

It seems like the next stage of the plan is about to go into motion.

The public release of the UFO investigation results from the Pentagon are due in July.

What msm are you referring to?

Michael The Disciple 06-04-2021 09:46 PM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
They are setting us up for something big. First contact? What will the Government require of us to "protect" us?

Will they announce our "creators" have returned? Bringing all their wisdom for us?

Or maybe announce an ultimatum? Surrender to the aliens or total destruction?

diakonos 06-04-2021 11:08 PM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1603138)
They are setting us up for something big. First contact? What will the Government require of us to "protect" us?

Will they announce our "creators" have returned? Bringing all their wisdom for us?

Or maybe announce an ultimatum? Surrender to the aliens or total destruction?

Will Satan land his spaceship on the White House lawn???

TGBTG 06-04-2021 11:37 PM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1603138)
They are setting us up for something big. First contact? What will the Government require of us to "protect" us?

Will they announce our "creators" have returned? Bringing all their wisdom for us?

Or maybe announce an ultimatum? Surrender to the aliens or total destruction?

Another idea: nothing happens..:thumbsup

Michael The Disciple 06-05-2021 07:05 AM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by diakonos (Post 1603139)
Will Satan land his spaceship on the White House lawn???

What if he did under the guise of a far off civilization contacting Earth? The world would be in shock and awe. It may not be so but if the Government is now giving us daily doses of UFO stories something NOT GOOD is up their sleeve.

coksiw 06-05-2021 07:46 AM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
The USA gov is definitely more open and serious about it than it used to be. It is not relegated now to just the gullible.

I am not sure whether this has anything to do with the endtimes, but from a spiritual standpoint, it is almost like a religion for the atheist.

Those that believe in it move away from God. They talk about it almost like gods superior than us capable of telling what’s best for us or protect us with outstanding technology. There is some sort of admiration for them because of the sighting gives the message that they are more advanced than us and they are very wise because they are not openly contacting us but just observing and exploring, in a supposedly friendly/paternal matter.

It is actually concerning and hilarious at the same time. It is a tremendous deception for sure.

Not sure how this is going to end, but it is clear to me that it has the potential of becoming a much larger deception.

coksiw 06-05-2021 07:51 AM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1603141)
What if he did under the guise of a far off civilization contacting Earth? The world would be in shock and awe. It may not be so but if the Government is now giving us daily doses of UFO stories something NOT GOOD is up their sleeve.

I doubt this will become an open Satanic manifestation like that.
The false prophet and beast are human. We don’t see fallen angels showing up openly in the endtimes.

I do think humans may use the ET stuff to explain things away and harden their hard even further from God.

Nicodemus1968 06-05-2021 02:22 PM

Re: The UFO's are coming!
 
This topic must be what we talk about when we have nothing else to talk about.

:heeheehee


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.