Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Any Juicers in here ? (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=38683)

Ron 02-16-2013 12:20 PM

Re: Any Juicers in here ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by navygoat1998 (Post 1224461)
Ron how was your vacation??? :heeheehee

Between 7-8 Christian forums I have been a part of in the past 8 years--that was my first Vacation.
Too bad it wasn't an "all expenses paid" one.
I have no regrets.:happydance

Pressing-On 02-16-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 1224469)
Between 7-8 Christian forums I have been a part of in the past 8 years--that was my first Vacation.

I didn't regret mine either. :heeheehee You can go under infraction on your personal page and it takes you to the exact posts with the conversation that got you the infraction. It's like being in High School and pushing the limits - always fun to do! :heeheehee

Ron 02-16-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1224462)
Yea, a little. :heeheehee

My Pastor know has been juicing for the past 20 years, although he does it rarely now as his time is usually full between running a business & pastoring a Church!
He usually doesn't follow a set recepie, he just throws in some carrots, some spinach, some celery & so on.
Trial & error I guess.

navygoat1998 02-16-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 1224469)

It happens. I try myself to be respectful and careful. I understand that this is a Oneness Pentecostal board. While in UPC, years ago I was part of the UPC men's forum and a few of the names here sound familiar.

Ron 02-16-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1224464)
I was wondering where he has been? :heeheehee Glad he's back too.

I am glad, your'e glad, that Navygoat is glad, that I am glad that I never left?:hmmm

I woke up this morning to my kids greeting me with a Happy Birthday & a, "where are you taking us for dinner Dad?":foottap

Ron 02-16-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1224471)
I didn't regret mine either. :heeheehee You can go under infraction on your personal page and it takes you to the exact posts with the conversation that got you the infraction. It's like being in High School and pushing the limits - always fun to do! :heeheehee

Except, I would never want to be infracted--that a word, for a being a bonehead then for standing on principle, which I felt I did.
That is that!:thumbsup

It is a Sunny spring day here!

Ron 02-16-2013 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navygoat1998 (Post 1224473)
It happens. I try myself to be respectful and careful. I understand that this is a Oneness Pentecostal board. While in UPC, years ago I was part of the UPC men's forum and a few of the names here sound familiar.

NavyGoat is a familiar name?:heeheehee

Pressing-On 02-16-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 1224472)
My Pastor know has been juicing for the past 20 years, although he does it rarely now as his time is usually full between running a business & pastoring a Church!
He usually doesn't follow a set recepie, he just throws in some carrots, some spinach, some celery & so on.
Trial & error I guess.

Yes, I do that now too. When I started out, I wanted to make sure that I didn't waste any of the fruits and vegetables as organic is more expensive. The recipes I posted will guide someone to what compliments each other.

I made a soup yesterday and added fire roasted tomatoes. It didn't call for it, but I love tomatoes in soup. I really liked it, but not sure others would have. I toasted some Ezekiel bread and put it under the broiled with a little sharp cheddar cheese - Yummy and filling!

Pressing-On 02-16-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 1224474)
I am glad, your'e glad, that Navygoat is glad, that I am glad that I never left?:hmmm

I woke up this morning to my kids greeting me with a Happy Birthday & a, "where are you taking us for dinner Dad?":foottap

It's your birthday today?

Pressing-On 02-16-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 1224475)
Except, I would never want to be infracted--that a word, for a being a bonehead then for standing on principle, which I felt I did.
That is that!:thumbsup

It is a Sunny spring day here!

It is a lovely day here as well. I should go outside and look at my phone. :heeheehee