Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Was Sidney Powell wrong? (http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54368)

Originalist 01-20-2021 12:29 PM

Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Has anyone heard a final verdict on this, or is the jury still out? Will she still be able to prove computer vote switching?

Overall, it seems her strategy was a distraction in the short term, even if it turns out to be true. The strategy that should have been employed early on was Republican-controlled State Legislatures taking back the elections in their States.

Pressing-On 01-20-2021 12:50 PM

Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

On Inauguration Day Maricopa County Arizona officials finally agreed to an audit on the presidential votes.

Michael The Disciple 01-20-2021 01:08 PM

She may have been right but couldnt get court action. She was a good fighter but was thrown under the bus.

Scott Pitta 01-20-2021 02:12 PM

There has been no evidence of of voter fraud brought forth.

Pressing-On 01-20-2021 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1600415)
She may have been right but couldnt get court action. She was a good fighter but was thrown under the bus.

Exactly! :thumbsup

Originalist 01-20-2021 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1600421)
There has been no evidence of of voter fraud brought forth.

Stop spamming the thread with lies. There has been PLENTY of evidence brought forth. No court would even look at it, much less consider it. You have been shown evidence yourself, Scotty. It is one thing to ignore. It is another to call all of us liars who have shown it to you. So please take your lies elsewhere, and repent of your racism.

n david 01-20-2021 04:53 PM

Yes.

Originalist 01-20-2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1600431)
Yes.

So no remote tampering?

CC1 01-20-2021 05:32 PM

The idea that there was voter fraud widespread enough to change the results of this election are pure fantasy. Almost 50 court cases, many in front of Republican appointed judges went nowhere for a reason. Unlike on social media mere accusations don't cut it. Actual proof if required and they did not have any.

Why is it so hard for my fellow conservatives to believe that a man who four years before barely won the Presidency by barely winning a handful of swing votes could then lose an election fouryears later by losing swing states?

Trump lost not because of massive fraud but because of his inability to comport himself in a manner than inspired confidence beyond his base. He did nothing to reach out to swing voters that decide every national election.

Of course I will immediately be attached and those of you that live in your fantasy world will continue to do so. I am amazed some of you actually think that state legislatures should have voided their citizens votes and just on a whim changed the electors to Trump ones. That truly would have made our democracy a joke.

Trump has such a hold on some of you that I saw posts on FB with conservatives wanting him to declare martial law to remain in power. Pure lunacy.

Originalist 01-20-2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 1600434)
The idea that there was voter fraud widespread enough to change the results of this election are pure fantasy. Almost 50 court cases, many in front of Republican appointed judges went nowhere for a reason. Unlike on social media mere accusations don't cut it. Actual proof if required and they did not have any.

Why is it so hard for my fellow conservatives to believe that a man who four years before barely won the Presidency by barely winning a handful of swing votes could then lose an election fouryears later by losing swing states?

Trump lost not because of massive fraud but because of his inability to comport himself in a manner than inspired confidence beyond his base. He did nothing to reach out to swing voters that decide every national election.

Of course I will immediately be attached and those of you that live in your fantasy world will continue to do so. I am amazed some of you actually think that state legislatures should have voided their citizens votes and just on a whim changed the electors to Trump ones. That truly would have made our democracy a joke.

Trump has such a hold on some of you that I saw posts on FB with conservatives wanting him to declare martial law to remain in power. Pure lunacy.

I am sorry. But just the late votes that were counted against states' laws were enough to turn the election. THose were not legal votes. And if you REALLY believe that Biden overperformed in a handful of counties while underperforming in all the rest, you are the one believing a fantasy. We could also talk about the stopping of the vote-counting simultaneously among several States, the Georgia videos, as well as thousands of affidavits. One has to be blind not to see it.

Evang.Benincasa 01-20-2021 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 1600434)
Pure lunacy.

Yes, that Creepy Uncle Joe got the most votes than any president in history.

Pure lunacy. :lol

Pressing-On 01-21-2021 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1600464)

:thumbsup

MawMaw 01-21-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1600464)

:lol

Michael The Disciple 01-21-2021 02:32 PM

Whistleblowers were coming out of the woodwork. Risking life and reputation for the sake of truth. Some of them Democomms.

So much for protecting whistleblowers! They were treated like NOTHING at all.

Pressing-On 01-21-2021 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple (Post 1600511)
Whistleblowers were coming out of the woodwork. Risking life and reputation for the sake of truth. Some of them Democomms.

So much for protecting whistleblowers! They were treated like NOTHING at all.

They were treated like nothing. This has been a terribly dishonest election.
And now Trump’s bank in Florida has dumped him. They won’t stop until he is destroyed. Pure evil.

Evang.Benincasa 01-21-2021 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600513)
They were treated like nothing. This has been a terribly dishonest election.
And now Trump’s bank in Florida has dumped him. They won’t stop until he is destroyed. Pure evil.

He should of got them really mad and pardoned Eric Snowden and Julian Assange.

Ronnie G 01-21-2021 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa (Post 1600527)
He should of got them really mad and pardoned Eric Snowden and Julian Assange.

I’m suprised he didn’t, in a “Heath Ledger blows up the hospital” moment.

james34 01-21-2021 09:27 PM

Can CC1 see the hypocrisy of the left not calling out the BLM/Antifa riots but then calling out the “ mostly peaceful” protests at the capitol?

Jito463 01-22-2021 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james34 (Post 1600530)
Can CC1 see the hypocrisy of the left not calling out the BLM/Antifa riots but then calling out the “ mostly peaceful” protests at the capitol?

For the left, that's not hypocrisy. That's a day that ends in y.

Evang.Benincasa 01-22-2021 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600528)
I’m suprised he didn’t, in a “Heath Ledger blows up the hospital” moment.

Exactly, and why not. :lol

james34 01-23-2021 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.

The above is a very strange statement. This is in opposition to faith.
We walk by faith and not by sight.
I have often stated: in that moment where our senses oppose our faith , then our senses must be cast aside!

Jito463 01-24-2021 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james34 (Post 1600632)
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.

I have often stated: in that moment where our senses oppose our faith , then our senses must be cast aside!

So, if you see a car swerving on the road in front of you, do you slow down or do you continue driving normally "in faith" and assume God will deal with it?

Pressing-On 01-24-2021 11:37 AM

There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
30 cases remain active

2020 Election Court Cases

https://www.scribd.com/document/4919...on-Court-Cases

Originalist 01-24-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james34 (Post 1600632)

God warned Joseph of famine and he took steps to lessen the severity of its consequences. Obviously, you would have ignored the warning and just "trusted God to meet your needs" after the famine arrived.

Originalist 01-24-2021 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jito463 (Post 1600639)
So, if you see a car swerving on the road in front of you, do you slow down or do you continue driving normally "in faith" and assume God will deal with it?

James is mad at me for exposing his horrible hermeneutics on the Divorce and Remarriage thread.

Originalist 01-24-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james34 (Post 1600530)

It was 99% peaceful. Antifa had a small part, and some Trump supporters took Boston Tea Party type steps in a reaction to Congress validating a coup.

Pressing-On 01-24-2021 11:48 AM

I wonder if union members would back a forensic audit of the election now? Asking for a friend.

Esaias 01-24-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600656)
I wonder if union members would back a forensic audit of the election now? Asking for a friend.

Doesn't really matter at this point. Texas and other states are starting to pivot towards secession. The recent HR1 bill to enshrine election fraud as a permanent feature of elections will practically guarantee we will see a bona fide state-sponsored secession movement across the nation.

Barb 01-24-2021 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1600661)
Doesn't really matter at this point. Texas and other states are starting to pivot towards secession. The recent HR1 bill to enshrine election fraud as a permanent feature of elections will practically guarantee we will see a bona fide state-sponsored secession movement across the nation.

But can they legally secede?

Jito463 01-24-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barb (Post 1600664)

It's not a question of legal secession, it's only a question of whether the federal government would permit it to happen.

Originalist 01-24-2021 07:32 PM

Quote:

The sovereigns of any state are its people. Only they and not their state legislatures can decide this. If the sovereigns declare their bond with the USA to be broken, then it is done.

n david 01-24-2021 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600652)
There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
30 cases remain active

2020 Election Court Cases

https://www.scribd.com/document/4919...on-Court-Cases

If 30 are still active and haven't been determined, that leaves 42. Of those, 8 were voluntary withdrawn or withdrawn by agreement between the parties and 9 cases were won. So the true amount of cases dismissed without hearing evidence is 25, not 72.

KeptByTheWord 01-25-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by n david (Post 1600672)
If 30 are still active and haven't been determined, that leaves 42. Of those, 8 were voluntary withdrawn or withdrawn by agreement between the parties and 9 cases were won. So the true amount of cases dismissed without hearing evidence is 25, not 72.

Do any of these court cases have a hearing scheduled?

Originalist 01-25-2021 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord (Post 1600678)
Do any of these court cases have a hearing scheduled?

I know some do..............next year.

Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers are told by SCOTUS in October that they can't file suit over late mail-in voting until AFTER the election. Then the same court refuses to hear the same case after the election because "it's too late, the election is over."

Pressing-On 01-25-2021 01:38 PM

Maricopa County, Ariz. voting system audit latest

https://rumble.com/vd8v3d-maricopa-c...28fgf&mc=7lyr1

Ronnie G 01-25-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1600680)
I know some do..............next year.

Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers are told by SCOTUS in October that they can't file suit over late mail-in voting until AFTER the election. Then the same court refuses to hear the same case after the election because "it's too late, the election is over."

I will say this: Without a doubt, there is something deeply wrong and compromised about John Roberts.

During his confirmation, we were treated to a man whose alleged reverence for our founding documents was palpable. He was an alleged "Originalist" (irony here not lost on me).

Then came Obamacare. Bart Stupek and a few other moderate dems sold their pro-life souls, and Roberts, who was locked and loaded to throw out the mandate, literally RE-WROTE the bill from the bench. A man doesn't do that unless he is in a bad--BAD spot.

The problem is, none of it matters. We have what we have now.

Pressing-On 01-25-2021 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600701)
I will say this: Without a doubt, there is something deeply wrong and compromised about John Roberts.

During his confirmation, we were treated to a man whose alleged reverence for our founding documents was palpable. He was an alleged "Originalist" (irony here not lost on me).

Then came Obamacare. Bart Stupek and a few other moderate dems sold their pro-life souls, and Roberts, who was locked and loaded to throw out the mandate, literally RE-WROTE the bill from the bench. A man doesn't do that unless he is in a bad--BAD spot.

Agree! Good post! :thumbsup

Tithesmeister 01-25-2021 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600701)

Amen. There were obviously skeletons in his closet. There is no other explanation that makes sense. He was the “great redeemer” of conservatism, until he got confirmed.

He’s the biggest disappointment in recent history.

Esaias 01-26-2021 05:31 AM

Quote:

When we seceded from Britain it wasn't "legal". Slaves who ran away from their owners did so "illegally". It wasn't "legal" to defect from Communist countries. Having church wasn't "legal" in Communist countries. It wasn't "legal" for Peter to escape prison when the angel broke him out.

Now, as to whether it is practical, whether any states could secede and stay seceded? Well, that would have to be determined outside of any courtrooms.

Pressing-On 01-26-2021 10:07 AM

Quote:

My position is that these 50 states belong to us all. We all have friends and family around the country. Every state has business across the country. The media and Left wing politicians can’t have any of our states, they belong g to WE THE PEOPLE.