Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Final 2007 AMC Conference Roll Call (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=2366)

CC1 04-10-2007 07:45 PM

Final 2007 AMC Conference Roll Call

If you are attending the 2007 AMC Conference in Nashville please post it on this roll call.

I know that many are probably already in Nashville for the event and may not have access to their computers.

For example I know Elder Epley is there with no laptop.

Elder Groce is there but I dont know whether he has a laptop or not.

Ditto for Bishop1

Who else is there or going? Steadfast? Whole Hearted?

CC1 04-10-2007 08:38 PM

Wow! I guess I posted this thread a couple of days too late. Everybody going must already be there and not have their laptops on.

If anybody there or going is reading this Pianoman and myself will be visiting the AMC Conference tomorow night.

My hair is shorter than most of the men's there and I have the girth that speaks "preacher". I have been practicing my preacher voice.

I expect Pianoman and myself to have some meetings booked before the night is over!

I am thinking about greeting Elder Epley by saying loudly "Don't worry, I remembered to tape "Dancing With The Stars" for you!

Malvaro 04-10-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 71251)
I am thinking about greeting Elder Epley by saying loudly "Don't worry, I remembered to tape "Dancing With The Stars" for you!

i bet he'd love that....

Sherri 04-10-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

Wow! I guess I posted this thread a couple of days too late. Everybody going must already be there and not have their laptops on.

If anybody there or going is reading this Pianoman and myself will be visiting the AMC Conference tomorow night.

My hair is shorter than most of the men's there and I have the girth that speaks "preacher". I have been practicing my preacher voice.

I expect Pianoman and myself to have some meetings booked before the night is over!

I double dog dare you!!!:slaphappy

SoCaliUPC 04-10-2007 10:19 PM

Quote:

Oh PLEEEEEEEEEASE DO!!!!! Seriously!! Get one of those undercover camera's and catch the whole thing...post it on YouTube. Do it when a bunch of preachers are around.

Sister Alvear 04-10-2007 11:31 PM

Our family is here in Nashville.

CC1 04-11-2007 11:12 AM

PRAYER REQUEST FOR PIANOMAN -

Please pray for Pianoman. It appears he is going to let the cares of this world weigh him down, causing him to cancel going with me to the AMC meeting tonight.

Pray that the icy cold hands of conviction will grip his heart for leaving his brother in the gap all alone braving the hordes of ultra cons. He still has time to change his mind and do the right thing.!

Sister Alvear 04-11-2007 11:28 AM

look me up...