Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54374)

Originalist 01-22-2021 05:20 PM

Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhu3wN8Phm0

Ronnie G 01-22-2021 05:44 PM

Re: Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op?

Exactly as I have said.

They used the faith and hope of good people against them.

And I'll bet Q isn't finished dragging people along.

Ronnie G 01-22-2021 05:52 PM

And so this begs the question.

Why didn't Trump put this to bed? Because it stroked that metastasizing ego of his.

1) He knew it was false, but it felt soooo good to be portrayed as the victor in some protracted Greek tragedy--despite the fact that it would suppress voter action in lieu of the miraculous.

2) He was in on it.

Oddly enough, Number one is the more outrageous option. The one man with the power to denude this sham, and he said NOTHING.

And speaking of Greek tragedies, he's a perfect amalgam of Narcissus and Achilles.

This election was handed over as much as it was stolen.

Pressing-On 01-22-2021 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600566)
And so this begs the question.

Why didn't Trump put this to bed? because it stroked that metastasizing ego of his.

1) He knew it was false, but it self soooo good to be portrayed as the victor in some protracted Greek tragedy--despite the fact that it would suppress voter action in lieu of the miraculous.

2) He was in on it.

Oddly enough, Number one is the more outrageous option. The one man with the power to denude this sham, and he said NOTHING.

Trump said he didn’t know anything about it other than something about child trafficking that they were against. He didn’t support it as most people have no idea who this group is.

I have talked to many who know nothing about Q.

I doubt anyone on this forum knows anything about Q.

I’ve always thought it was generated by the Left. Who knows, it could be China or Russia. It shows how stupid and emotional people can be to follow this kind of junk.

But, hey, Honey-Boo-Boo was a realty show that lots of people watched. I could never figure out how it became normal to be white trash.

Ronnie G 01-22-2021 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600567)
Trump said he didn’t know anything about it other than something about child trafficking that they were against. He didn’t support it as most people have no idea who this group is.

I have talked to many who know nothing about Q.

I doubt anyone on this forum knows anything about Q.

I’ve always thought it was generated by the Left. Who knows, it could be China or Russia. It shows how stupid and emotional people can be to follow this kind of junk.

But, hey, Honey-Boo-Boo was a realty show that lots of people watched. I could never figure out how it became normal to be white trash.

Notice one thing: at no point was there a concerted effort by the media to discredit the movement. No mass-spread of Snopes.com links. Nothing.

The left knew exactly the effect this intoxication would have. And boy, did it ever.

And one thing the Q site NEVER said to do: vote. It was just “trust the plan,” “enjoy the show,” and “hold the line.”

This was what mentalists call “pre-show conditioning.”

CC1 01-22-2021 06:56 PM

I am amazed at how many people are duped by all kinds of crazy internet based conspiracies.

It was funny though following the QAnon folks as they dealt with first Trump's election loss then the failure of the almost 50 lawsuits, then the failure to persuade state Governors and legislators to illegally overturn their state's results, and finally Vice President Pence insisting on follow the law in his role in the certification of the electoral votes. QAnon was big on "The Plan" being told by Q to not lose confidence in "The Plan".

January 20th most finally realized "The Plan" was not going to happen. No overturning, no martial law, no Trump second term for "The Plan" to be fulfilled.

The plan was that Trump was going to expose leading Democrats as pedophiles and cannibals and arrest them. I very well believe QAnon could by psy-ops by either the Russians or Chinese and they are probably laughing their butts off at the gullibilty of a lot of Americans.

Pressing-On 01-22-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600568)
Notice one thing: at no point was there a concerted effort by the media to discredit the movement. No mass-spread of Snopes.com links. Nothing.

The left knew exactly the effect this intoxication would have. And boy, did it ever.

And one thing the Q site NEVER said to do: vote. It was just “trust the plan,” “enjoy the show,” and “hold the line.”

It looks like a diversion tactic away from Marist BLM, Antifa and voter fraud.

Personally, other than a dude dressing like an animal with horns, I don’t see how Q affected Trump supporters. If he is actually a Trump supporter.

I have seen video of black clad people changing into Trump clothes at the Capitol and a known Antifa guy leading a charge upstairs and then changing back into his clothes.

Also saw a video of a guy yelling at the Capitol police asking why they were allowing the Capitol to be destroyed.

January 6th needs a hard look. FBI admits they had credible information there would be trouble. It was Pelosi’s job to secure the Capitol from those threats. Pogrom is all that comes to mind, and none of it has anything to do with Trump.

Pressing-On 01-22-2021 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 1600569)
I am amazed at how many people are duped by all kinds of crazy internet based conspiracies.

It was funny though following the QAnon folks as they dealt with first Trump's election loss then the failure of the almost 50 lawsuits, then the failure to persuade state Governors and legislators to illegally overturn their state's results, and finally Vice President Pence insisting on follow the law in his role in the certification of the electoral votes. QAnon was big on "The Plan" being told by Q to not lose confidence in "The Plan".

January 20th most finally realized "The Plan" was not going to happen. No overturning, no martial law, no Trump second term for "The Plan" to be fulfilled.

The plan was that Trump was going to expose leading Democrats as pedophiles and cannibals and arrest them. I very well believe QAnon could by psy-ops by either the Russians or Chinese and they are probably laughing their butts off at the gullibilty of a lot of Americans.

Yada yada yada

Countless people signed affidavits, at the risk of their lives and livelihood. Ignore it if you will.

You keep pointing out swing voters, which has always been something you are hung up on in every election. Well, in those swing states, the ones that had Dominion machines, who also stopped counting, and then had Biden pulling ahead (it’s a miracle) are the problem states here. This scenario in the states is what raised red flags and had the anomalies. And then we had people come out and testify as to how and why that happened.

Do you actually believe that mail-in ballots by the millions was safe and that harvest balloting wasn’t a part of that? This election has been a disaster for our country. if you think it was nothing, I have some swamp land you might be interested in.

Ronnie G 01-22-2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600570)
It looks like a diversion tactic away from Marist BLM, Antifa and voter fraud.

Personally, other than a dude dressing like an animal with horns, I don’t see how Q affected Trump supporters. If he is actually a Trump supporter.

Imagine—the left was flat-footing their voter registration drives. If every keyboard warrior that was constantly writing “WWG1WGA!” Would have gotten involved at the ground level, who knows that would have happened. But instead, they sat in a pumpkin patch with Linus.

That’s how it affected them. Using hope as suppression. And it worked.

I do happen to believe cheating took place, but I don’t think it was insurmountable.

Pressing-On 01-22-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600572)
Imagine—the left was flat-footing their voter registration drives. If every keyboard warrior that was constantly writing “WWG1WGA!” Would have gotten involved at the ground level, who knows that would have happened. But instead, they sat in a pumpkin patch with Linus.

That’s how it affected them. Using hope as suppression. And it worked.

I do happen to believe cheating took place, but I don’t think it was insurmountable.

I won’t double post:

http://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com...&postcount=713

Esaias 01-22-2021 08:23 PM

The Q "Plan" was straight out of the Bolshevik playbook from the 20s. At that time the Soviets propagated a "plan" called "The Trust" involving dissident Czarist generals and other key figures who were working behind the scenes to stop the Revolution and round up the Communists. People were told to "stand by" because the generals were going to make their move at any moment. The purpose of the "plan" was to convince anticommunists to literally "stand down and stand by" while the Bolsheviks consolidated their power and their control over the nation.

The Q Plan followed the exact same template, and accomplished the exact same results.

james34 01-22-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1600575)
The Q "Plan" was straight out of the Bolshevik playbook from the 20s. At that time the Soviets propagated a "plan" called "The Trust" involving dissident Czarist generals and other key figures who were working behind the scenes to stop the Revolution and round up the Communists. People were told to "stand by" because the generals were going to make their move at any moment. The purpose of the "plan" was to convince anticommunists to literally "stand down and stand by" while the Bolsheviks consolidated their power and their control over the nation.

The Q Plan followed the exact same template, and accomplished the exact same results.

The irony of all this planning and reverse psychology is that the evil winners , actually end up losing in the end. They would have been better off losing. I mean to win at forcing unrighteousness through legislation is to bring unavoidable judgement. The cause and effect of reaping what we sew, will eventually be the undermining of the plans of the wicked left.

Jito463 01-22-2021 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC1 (Post 1600569)
The plan was that Trump was going to expose leading Democrats as pedophiles and cannibals and arrest them.

Well, we know for certain that one CNN host is a cannibal.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-show-believer

Esaias 01-22-2021 09:37 PM

The Q Plan is still going on, somewhat. The interesting thing about psychological operations and propaganda is that once a person buys into the propaganda, they themselvea become a promoter and disseminator of that propaganda. It becomes "self replicating" and no longer requires constant managing and promotion by the originators.

The communists are consolidating power and the Q plan is designed to keep a certain segment of the population passive and tolerant of ongoing and future actions that otherwise would be strongly resisted. The "Trump 2024" and "Cruz 2024" memes are designed for the same purpose as was the entire Trump term.

The Obummer terms were the same thing, only designed for the left.

What is happening is the Transition. The current political system was intentionally corrupted beyond repair. Then that corruption was intentionally exposed over the course of several decades to generate mass popular demand for the system to be swept away. The architects of the Transition will be introducing their "proposed solution" soon. They will seek to channel all that populist rage in certain directions that they can manage.

Problem ----> Reaction ----> Solution. Hegel explained all this a long time ago. It's nothing new, been standard operating procedure since the early days of recorded history. But 99% of the population have no clue and are not taught how things actually work in the world.

Although it's all plainly described in the Bible, as well as in reams upon reams of the writings of the people who have actually played significant roles in governing mankind for thousands of years. But the 99% of the population are more interested in bread and circuses. So they never learn.

Ronnie G 01-22-2021 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1600575)

QED

Amanah 01-22-2021 10:10 PM

Glen Greenwald on Tucker Carlson

There is a ruling class elite and neither political party is on your side:

https://youtu.be/O9kUQT0FlYM

Esaias 01-22-2021 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600568)

The media literally ignored it. Then, the last year leading to the election, they started referencing it as a crazy Trump-supporter conspiracy theory. Now, they are starting to push the "all Trump supporters are Qtard cultists and terrorists" meme.

The latest iteration of the QPlan is that Trump dissolved the USA Corporation (created in 1871) and reinstated the original constitutional united States, he will be elected and installed in March, etc. This propaganda successfully ties the Q movement and Trump supporters (and thus by extension anybody even slightly to the right of Chairman Mao) to the sovereign citizen movement (so called) and those who for 100 plus years have been calling attention to several key frauds in our national history, and who in the last several years have been classed by the FBI, DOJ and Homeland Security as one of the TOP DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREATS.

Insert the old saying about handwriting on walls here ---->

Scott Pitta 01-23-2021 04:02 AM

Q has been labelled as a conspiracy theory and rejected by the media.

Q has been embraced by the GOP and shows the mentality of the GOP voters, who embraced it.

YounginHope 01-23-2021 06:12 AM

Well if the media rejected it we should probably give it another look! Who uses media to verify credibility? Who verifies the credibility of the media?

brotherjason 01-23-2021 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1600587)
The media literally ignored it. Then, the last year leading to the election, they started referencing it as a crazy Trump-supporter conspiracy theory. Now, they are starting to push the "all Trump supporters are Qtard cultists and terrorists" meme.

The latest iteration of the QPlan is that Trump dissolved the USA Corporation (created in 1871) and reinstated the original constitutional united States, he will be elected and installed in March, etc. This propaganda successfully ties the Q movement and Trump supporters (and thus by extension anybody even slightly to the right of Chairman Mao) to the sovereign citizen movement (so called) and those who for 100 plus years have been calling attention to several key frauds in our national history, and who in the last several years have been classed by the FBI, DOJ and Homeland Security as one of the TOP DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREATS.

Insert the old saying about handwriting on walls here ---->

Unfortunately, from the sound of his inaugural address, if you're not in with the current administration you are a domestic terrorist.
It's so hard to pray for your president when you're asking God "is this stuff even real or is it all political theater?"

Ronnie G 01-23-2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james34 (Post 1600576)
The irony of all this planning and reverse psychology is that the evil winners , actually end up losing in the end. They would have been better off losing. I mean to win at forcing unrighteousness through legislation is to bring unavoidable judgement. The cause and effect of reaping what we sew, will eventually be the undermining of the plans of the wicked left.

I’ve always said that the unique distinction of biblical prophecy is—it is fulfilled by those with the greatest contempt for it.

An you’re right about the judgement part—what’s odd is, they understand the framework, but abuse it to their own ends. They’ll draw casual connections between climate change and hurricanes, or even COVID—as retribution from “Mother Nature.”

In fact, climate change has all the makings of religion: “change your ways, or the planet will burn.”

And their religion comes complete with indulgences and an inquisition.

Scott Pitta 01-23-2021 08:20 AM

Noah predicted climate change in his day. Was he wrong to do so ?

Ronnie G 01-23-2021 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1600605)

Nope. But he also built his own ark, he didn’t take over the economy and force others to pay for it.

All I’m saying is—AOC is religious. She just doesn’t know it.

Jito463 01-23-2021 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600606)
Nope. But he also built his own ark, he didn’t take over the economy and force others to pay for it.

:happydance

Scott Pitta 01-23-2021 01:59 PM

No one said this couldn't be fun :)

Ronnie G 01-23-2021 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1600616)
No one said this couldn't be fun :)

True. I guess levity is in remission anymore, including my own.

Tithesmeister 01-23-2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1600605)

Noah didn’t predict climate change. God did that. Noah only relayed the message.

Genesis 6
[17] And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die.

Originalist 01-23-2021 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600571)
Yada yada yada

Countless people signed affidavits, at the risk of their lives and livelihood. Ignore it if you will.

You keep pointing out swing voters, which has always been something you are hung up on in every election. Well, in those swing states, the ones that had Dominion machines, who also stopped counting, and then had Biden pulling ahead (it’s a miracle) are the problem states here. This scenario in the states is what raised red flags and had the anomalies. And then we had people come out and testify as to how and why that happened.

Do you actually believe that mail-in ballots by the millions was safe and that harvest balloting wasn’t a part of that? This election has been a disaster for our country. if you think it was nothing, I have some swamp land you might be interested in.

Good luck. CCI never answers questions like the one you posed.

Originalist 01-23-2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Pitta (Post 1600599)
Q has been labelled as a conspiracy theory and rejected by the media.

Q has been embraced by the GOP and shows the mentality of the GOP voters, who embraced it.

Q was never "embraced by the GOP." I heard many more Trump supporters rejecting Q than believing it.

Esaias 01-23-2021 07:05 PM

Q was believed in by about 1/4 to 1/3 of the Trump-MAGA crowd. The GOP has been pretty much anti Trump from the get-go. Which raises the question: How and why did he get the GOP nomination to begin with?

Personally, I think there has been a military coup (possibly still ongoing) and the Q Plan was and is designed to convince the more activist-oriented MAGA people not to actually do anything while civilian government is replaced.

If I was a military coup plotter, I'd want everyone to think what I was doing was either not actually happening ("paranoid conspiracy theories! pay no heed!") or all for the good of everything Mom and apple pie ("military is taking out the evil cabal! stand down and do not resist or interfere!").

Ike tried to tell everybody long ago what was actually going on but nobody listened hard enough.

Pressing-On 01-23-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1600621)
Q was never "embraced by the GOP." I heard many more Trump supporters rejecting Q than believing it.

Exactly! I confirm the same experience. :thumbsup

Pressing-On 01-23-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1600620)
Good luck. CCI never answers questions like the one you posed.

:thumbsup

Victor David Hanson observed, “But who did [Trump] have in his corner? Maybe talk radio … maybe Breitbart, maybe half of the Fox team, maybe not. … Hoover Institution was not for him, National Review was against him. Most of the mainstream Republican establishment [was against him]. Big Tech was against him. Wall Street was against him. Big Money, the universities, professional sports, entertainment, everybody was against him, yet he overcame all that, almost.”

He said, “In a fair and just world, people have probably found a way to show support, but now the way these elections are run. When you have, in my district, 85 percent mail-in ballots and only 15 percent are showing up at the polls, and we know what happened in 2018, with massive voter fraud in here in California in the 21st District, it’s something we’ve never seen before. And let’s not even get into the question of a state like Georgia adopting an entirely new computer system, that was subject to malware and problems with glitches, not six months before the election.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-winner/

Pressing-On 01-23-2021 08:32 PM

After everything, you just cannot make this up. :girlytantrum

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
· 1h
NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.

Ronnie G 01-23-2021 08:58 PM

Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...te-11611339250

It’d be satire if it wasn’t so sad.

Jito463 01-24-2021 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1600625)
Q was believed in by about 1/4 to 1/3 of the Trump-MAGA crowd. The GOP has been pretty much anti Trump from the get-go. Which raises the question: How and why did he get the GOP nomination to begin with?

Personally, I think there has been a military coup (possibly still ongoing) and the Q Plan was and is designed to convince the more activist-oriented MAGA people not to actually do anything while civilian government is replaced.

If I was a military coup plotter, I'd want everyone to think what I was doing was either not actually happening ("paranoid conspiracy theories! pay no heed!") or all for the good of everything Mom and apple pie ("military is taking out the evil cabal! stand down and do not resist or interfere!").

Ike tried to tell everybody long ago what was actually going on but nobody listened hard enough.

When it comes to politics, half the time you come across as more wacky than the Q types. :nah

Ronnie G 01-24-2021 07:18 AM

Quote:

I somehow missed this. I’d be curious to hear this idea elaborated on (if you don’t mind).

Pressing-On 01-24-2021 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600629)
Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...te-11611339250

It’d be satire if it wasn’t so sad.

The hypocrisy is staggering. And all the while Antifa burning is still an ideology. Go figure.

Originalist 01-24-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

I think some military brass was involved, but not the common officer or foot soldier. More than the military, this was an intelligence community coup. Biden was installed, not elected.

Esaias 01-24-2021 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jito463 (Post 1600638)
When it comes to politics, half the time you come across as more wacky than the Q types. :nah

No, I just believe Eisenhower and history. :thumbsup

KeptByTheWord 01-25-2021 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600628)
After everything, you just cannot make this up. :girlytantrum

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
· 1h
NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.

Unbelievable hypocrisy. Of course, this too will never make the headlines that it needs to.