Apostolic Friends Forum

Apostolic Friends Forum (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/index.php)
-   Fellowship Hall (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op? (https://www.apostolicfriendsforum.com/showthread.php?t=54374)

Pressing-On 01-23-2021 06:28 PM

Re: Q'anon a Communist Psy-Op?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1600621)
Q was never "embraced by the GOP." I heard many more Trump supporters rejecting Q than believing it.

Exactly! I confirm the same experience. :thumbsup

Pressing-On 01-23-2021 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Originalist (Post 1600620)
Good luck. CCI never answers questions like the one you posed.

:thumbsup

Victor David Hanson observed, But who did [Trump] have in his corner? Maybe talk radio maybe Breitbart, maybe half of the Fox team, maybe not. Hoover Institution was not for him, National Review was against him. Most of the mainstream Republican establishment [was against him]. Big Tech was against him. Wall Street was against him. Big Money, the universities, professional sports, entertainment, everybody was against him, yet he overcame all that, almost.

He said, In a fair and just world, people have probably found a way to show support, but now the way these elections are run. When you have, in my district, 85 percent mail-in ballots and only 15 percent are showing up at the polls, and we know what happened in 2018, with massive voter fraud in here in California in the 21st District, its something weve never seen before. And lets not even get into the question of a state like Georgia adopting an entirely new computer system, that was subject to malware and problems with glitches, not six months before the election.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-trump-winner/

Pressing-On 01-23-2021 07:32 PM

After everything, you just cannot make this up. :girlytantrum

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
1h
NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.

Ronnie G 01-23-2021 07:58 PM

Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...te-11611339250

It’d be satire if it wasn’t so sad.

Jito463 01-24-2021 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esaias (Post 1600625)
Q was believed in by about 1/4 to 1/3 of the Trump-MAGA crowd. The GOP has been pretty much anti Trump from the get-go. Which raises the question: How and why did he get the GOP nomination to begin with?

Personally, I think there has been a military coup (possibly still ongoing) and the Q Plan was and is designed to convince the more activist-oriented MAGA people not to actually do anything while civilian government is replaced.

If I was a military coup plotter, I'd want everyone to think what I was doing was either not actually happening ("paranoid conspiracy theories! pay no heed!") or all for the good of everything Mom and apple pie ("military is taking out the evil cabal! stand down and do not resist or interfere!").

Ike tried to tell everybody long ago what was actually going on but nobody listened hard enough.

When it comes to politics, half the time you come across as more wacky than the Q types. :nah

Ronnie G 01-24-2021 06:18 AM

Quote:

Q was believed in by about 1/4 to 1/3 of the Trump-MAGA crowd. The GOP has been pretty much anti Trump from the get-go. Which raises the question: How and why did he get the GOP nomination to begin with?

Personally, I think there has been a military coup (possibly still ongoing) and the Q Plan was and is designed to convince the more activist-oriented MAGA people not to actually do anything while civilian government is replaced.

If I was a military coup plotter, I'd want everyone to think what I was doing was either not actually happening ("paranoid conspiracy theories! pay no heed!") or all for the good of everything Mom and apple pie ("military is taking out the evil cabal! stand down and do not resist or interfere!").

Ike tried to tell everybody long ago what was actually going on but nobody listened hard enough.

I somehow missed this. Id be curious to hear this idea elaborated on (if you dont mind).

Pressing-On 01-24-2021 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronnie G (Post 1600629)
Lol.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...te-11611339250

Itd be satire if it wasnt so sad.

The hypocrisy is staggering. And all the while Antifa burning is still an ideology. Go figure.

Originalist 01-24-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

I think some military brass was involved, but not the common officer or foot soldier. More than the military, this was an intelligence community coup. Biden was installed, not elected.

Esaias 01-24-2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jito463 (Post 1600638)
When it comes to politics, half the time you come across as more wacky than the Q types. :nah

No, I just believe Eisenhower and history. :thumbsup

KeptByTheWord 01-25-2021 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pressing-On (Post 1600628)
After everything, you just cannot make this up. :girlytantrum

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
1h
NEW - Amazon and Jeff Bezos do not want their workers voting by mail-in-ballots on unionization. An Amazon spokesperson tells CNN the company is seeking a "valid, fair and successful election" and in-person would ensure that.

Unbelievable hypocrisy. Of course, this too will never make the headlines that it needs to.