View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 06:47 AM
Registered Member

Location: just north of the celtics red sox and patriots go baby!
Re: Oh, NOW Powell Understands What a Liberal is?

exactly t seeker , for years powell was criticized for being not black enough for being on whites side even dare i say i an uncle tom ? so to speak, he was hammered unmercifully by some, even alot of the black community so the one time he goes the opposite way why are WE supposed to be careful in pointing it out ? my point has always been you cant criticize him because if ya do your bordering on or are racist, im sick of it, there is no way that most of the people who voted for him knew anything about him, the media wouldnt even speak about the fact his middle name was hussein. and a lot of people that voted for him, when told about it , wouldnt believe it and dont tell me it aint important it is, its also important to know why he changed his name from barry but no one wants to discuss that either. why are blacks throwing around the N word left and and right but whites cant . see i cant even print it i most likely would be banned why ? these questions have nothing to do with his color but now yall can call me racist anyway. the blacks that voted for him did so because he was they would have voted him regardless of what he stood for ,and then john thompson the great college basketball coach said" im going to have tears in my eyes when that boy takes the oath" why john ? o and why can he use that word but God forbid if whites do i refused to engage in white guilt by voting for him and frankly thats why he got a lot of white votes. having said all this one final comment to our critics abroad and here at home ONLY IN A AMERICA WOULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED !nowhere else in the world . im glad i live here anyway !