View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

Re: Robert Brent Graves (1944-2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael The Disciple View Post
What a powerful straight forward book he wrote. Possibly the best on the Godhead. I read it in about 1982. Did he ever receive the Holy Ghost? Was he still serving God?

I ask because in my searching for him on the net years ago the only Robert Graves I found was a writer about ancient gods and myths.
Totally different person.

I met him only the one time, which was a real blessing. After that I made some additional efforts for connection in Waco.

He actually went into a pharma approach to cancer, which he realized later had been an error. And I seem to be in the loop of people working with his writings, so I will try to share more later. Maybe the names and more.

And I agree on the book. Superb.

And he was trying to improve it in the third edition to be AV and take out the corruption versions, and I believe affirm the heavenly witnesses verse as scripture, and Jehovah as correct for the Tetragram. However, at this time I am not sure whether any of those improvements are in the Spanish edition. It may be only a translation of the second edition.

Apparently he also has a book on the early church history and Christology history. I will ask on the status.

Steven

Last edited by Steven Avery; 04-26-2021 at 12:21 AM.