View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 10:47 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: What's your view on Hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
50Now I declare to you, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.

Behold the mystery……. 53For the perishable must be clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.

54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality,g then the saying that is written will come to pass: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

Interesting wording distinction speaking of our bodies-

Perishable cannot inherit the imperishable.
HOWEVER, the perishable will be CLOTHED with the imperishable
And the mortal CLOTHED with immortality. (The mystery, we shall be changed)

So what exactly is he meaning, when he says the perishable cannot inherit the imperishable?

Is it simply saying that our perishable bodies cannot inherit an imperishable (spiritual) kingdom….there has to be be a change?
The natural body is changed into a spiritual body. The mortal is changed to immortal, the corruptible is changed to incorruptible. There is a change that takes place.

We shall see God. As Job says "with my eyes... in my flesh"... Yet, God said "No man can look upon me and live":

Exodus 33:20 KJV
And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

Yet we shall see Him, and live. This requires a change in our nature. Thus, in our current state, bearing the likeness of Adam, we cannot enter into the full inheritance. We must be changed to bear the likeness of the Last Adam, Christ. And we shall be like Him when that happens:

1 John 3:2 KJV
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1 Corinthians 15:44-49 KJV
It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. [45] And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. [46] Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. [47] The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven. [48] As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. [49] And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf