View Single Post
Old 07-21-2021, 01:09 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Re: Cross dressers in church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowas View Post
Curious if any here have had any experience on a cross dressing man visiting your local assembly?

What should our reaction be as he sits in the front of the church, and actively worships, raises hands etc, and then goes around introducing himself as Sister so and so, and gives the ladies of our church hugs?

I do live in California, so I am curious on what, if any experience any here may have had on this.
Technically, cross dressers just wear women's clothes, it's the trans people that think they're the other sex. Haven't had any show up at church, but I've dealt with a few at work. It's painfully obvious that they're dudes. One of them I actually thought was a dude, until I saw the bottom half and he was wearing a skirt. Then again, maybe he was just a cross-dresser.

I don't go out of my way to insult them, but I also won't shy away from calling them what they are. A man is a man, a woman is a woman, and that's a hill I'm proverbially willing to die upon. Despite one of my coworkers twice telling me about my use of "pronouns". I just ignored him and kept stating the truth.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.