View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 08:47 AM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Alex Jones, Info wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag View Post
What I was meaning was, if we had power to heal all manner of diseases and sicknesses, Covid would be a minor(petty/small) thing, and people would not be dying of it. I agree with what you’re saying, and what you have said in the past, with regard to us eating right and taking care of our bodies. And I am not trying to be a wet blanket on what we call apostolic authority, I am however stating the fact that in Luke 91, Jesus gave his 12 authority to heal all diseases and sicknesses, and they did just that. And if we were able to do exactly that now, we would be doing it. I believe at that time it was God’s will for them to heal every disease and sickness, in order to prove that he was the Messiah.
I believe now it is that whatever we ask according to his will, he will do it,(including healing the sick etc.) and that’s why signs do follow, because sometimes they are healed, and sometimes they are not.…
but The point being that they do not follow every time we command a sickness to be healed, or we would be healing every one (like Luke 9:1) and there wouldn’t be any sick or diseased in my congregation, as well as many others.

Just being realistic, that sometimes people are healed, and sometimes people are not healed, when it comes to our authority over sicknesses. Be it Covid, cancer, congestive heart failure, Brain trauma from a car wreck, or whatever. (IE: my pastor’s wife would not be dying of congestive heart failure, and a friend of mine would not have sat through hundreds of preachings on tonight is your night to be healed, and went to his grave as a paraplegic)

Sometimes God heals, and sometimes he does not, whenever we pray over the sick etc.

To say that every time we try to heal the sick, that it happens, is not being honest with ourselves.
To say that every time we try to heal the sick, and it never happens, is not being honest with ourselves.

Signs follow, but not EVERY time, yet sometimes they do.

That is all I’m saying…

Whatsoever you ask according to my will…
My church family, myself, my children, my wife, my mother in law, never got COVID. prayed for a baby last night, child was terminally ill and they said the baby was going to have brain damage. We prayed and the baby was healed 100% perfect. I've seen healings too many times, and seen people bust a rusted nut trying to pray for one person and nothing happen. I've seen an eyeball miraculously appear in a eye socket of a man who previously had no eye. There are a lot of variables that usually accompany such miracles. But for the most part, I don't believe people have the faith that people had in ancient times. Churches have become like the prophets of Baal, where they are screaming, shouting, jumping, thumping, shaking heads like a shifter in a semi, while sweating like they're in a gym, and nothing happening.