View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 06:41 PM
Registered Member

Re: Trinitarians Who Baptize in Jesus Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
I believe in the son of God, I believe he was born of a women yet created not by the blood of Joseph yet that of God. I believe he walked on this earth, ate food, slept, felt pain, felt rejection, was tempted in all manner as we are. If I made you feel that the body of Jesus was just another human being, then forgive me. I just don’t believe the natural, physical, humanity however you want to say it, is now the form of God. I do not believe Jesus Christ is a human being up in heaven, I believe Jesus Christ is God of the Old Covenant therefore he is a spirit.

Hebrews 1:1-2 KJVS
[1] God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, [2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds.

Now, when this verse mentions “Son” what is it referring to? It’s referring to the earthly ministry of Jesus as he physically walked on this earth. The son isn’t a separate god, or a divine (godlike) person in some trinitarian view. Its God himself in human form.

I totally agree.

Pharisees deal with what a lot of people deal with today, all they see is the physical and never can comprehend the spiritual. Where me and you differ is I believe the spirit that manifest in the humanity was God, however, the humanity, the flesh is not God.

Is this talking about the humanity, the body of Jesus Christ coming out of Heaven, or is it referring to his ministry?

Again, are we referring to the physical, or are we reading about the ministry, ie, the spiritual? Is there a human body in heaven with scars on his back, feet, hands, and side? Remember, the ministry of Jesus was one that disrupted their traditions, he came with authority, he came with love, he overturned their tables, and brought victory not over Rome, yet over sin. There is a spiritual law that Christ provided to us through his ministry. He talked about demons walking through dry places, we know realize that demons can cause sickness, deaf and dumbness, how? Because he allowed us to see past the natural and into the spiritual.

Paul was explaining the natural to the spiritual, yet he mentions we were sown in corruption and we raised in incorruption. Jesus Christ was not that way in any of the examples.

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJVS
[50] Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

In this verse Paul explains, flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. Humanities physical nature will not be that spiritual body that we will have on the other side.

That doesn’t state that Jesus is a human being in heaven.

How will you know who Jesus is in that Heavenly realm?
THe disciples preached "Jesus of NAZARETH" in Acts.