View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Matthew 7:6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelel View Post
No,we can love our country,and people and land for all the good it is but many of our laws are very perverted.You agree with killing babies ? You for gay rights and teaching our children in schools their perverted evil ways ? You for putting killers in jail ? You for letting drunk drivers kill people and giving them 2-5 yrs in jail.I could go on and on.You for our armies goin to Irac and killing thousands of women and children ? If we would have stayed in Afgan., we would have no where near the problems we have today.You pledge allegiance with this ? We need a total new restruction of our goverment.
Concerning that long list of bad things you just mentioned above... well, good grief... that's the whole point of voting -- to help elect people who stand for the good, or at least those whose values most closely reflect ours.

You don't have any biblical basis to proclaim that voting is evil. But you know what? You don't believe in voting? Don't vote then. Plain and simple.

Most of us think that it is not evil to participate in the process of electing competent leaders.

Edmund Burke said Evil thrives when good men do nothing. Think about that.

I'm T France, and I approved this message.