View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 12:22 PM
Go Dodgers!

Re: Saddened by NY Grand Jury Decision To NOT Indi

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
I posted two links and there are others which state the coroner claimed the primary cause due to compression of the neck and chest. You ignore this because it doesn't fit your narrative or belief that Garner just died cause he was fat and had preexisting conditions.
I read them! Did you read any of my links? Any? Ive posted several on the topic of whether it was a chokehold or not and other issues and I get the feeling that you have not bothered.

Im quoting..AGAIN

Eric Garner, a black man whose confrontation with a white police officer has prompted calls by the Rev. Al Sharpton for federal prosecution, was killed by neck compressions from the chokehold and "the compression of his chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police," city medical examiner spokeswoman Julie Bolcer said.

Asthma, heart disease and obesity were contributing factors in the death of the 43-year-old Garner, a 6-foot-3, 350-pound father of six, she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5642481.html

Ok...did you see it that time?

Quote:
True, but the coroner wrote compression of the NECK and CHEST. How does one get compression of the NECK, anyway?
Once again you are pretending I denied the compression of the neck was a contributing factor. Once again you show that you are unable to read what I write objectively

Is anyone else seeing this? That is the 4th time David has done that and he claims he is not being emotional. What is next when someone is dishonest about what others say?

Quote:
The video is at odds with your claim, as is the picture I posted several posts back. It clearly shows the arm under his chin, around his throat.
Thats not what I said LOL...Mr Emotional. Read what I said. I said ONE arm was under Eric's arm. the OTHER was around the neck. That is a RESTRAINT used to subdue someone. The Compresion was not around the wind pipe. It was around the neck. sheeeesh

WOW. that's 5 times now you have ignored what I said and inserted your own made up version

Pay attention. This is what I have BEEN saying for days

3 factors contributed to Eric's death.

The compression around the neck.

Being on his stomach with someone on his back

AND

Preexisting Medical conditions

It was NOT an illegal Chokehold. It was a submission moved in two respects. One was the arm bar, to get leverage and bring him down. The other is pressure on the artery. That second part is an MMA move and cops all across America use it around the neck putting pressure on the artery NOT on the wind pipe

That has been what I have been saying David and for some reason you have come along and changed it. You need to ask yourself why because I've already formed my opinion.

1. There is One God. This one God reveals Himself distinctly as Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
  2. The Son is God himself in a human form or "God manifested in the flesh" (1Tim 3:16)
  3. Every sinner must repent of their sins.
  4. That Jesus name baptism is the only biblical mode of water baptism.
  5. That the Holy Ghost is for today and is received by faith with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues.
  6. The saint will go on to strive to live a holy life, pleasing to God.