View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Jesus' Name Pentecostal

Re: The Remission is Different from Forgiveness My

continued from part 2

Lu 5:20 And when he saw their faith, he said unto him, Man, thy sins are FORGIVEN thee.
Lu 5:21 And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can FORGIVE sins, but God alone?
Lu 5:23 Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be FORGIVEN thee; or to say, Rise up and walk?
Lu 5:24 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to FORGIVE sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.
Lu 6:42 Either how canst thou say to thy brother, Brother, LET me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother’s eye.
Lu 7:47 Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins, which are many, are FORGIVEN for she loved much: but to whom little is FORGIVEN, the same loveth little.
Lu 7:48 And he said unto her, Thy sins are FORGIVEN.
Lu 7:49 And they that sat at meat with him began to say within themselves, Who is this that FORGIVETH sins also?
Lu 8:51 And when he came into the house, he SUFFERED no man to go in, save Peter, and James, and John, and the father and the mother of the maiden.
Lu 9:60 Jesus said unto him, LET the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
Lu 10:30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, LEAVING him half dead.
Lu 11:4 And FORGIVE us our sins; for we also FORGIVE every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
Lu 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to LEAVE the other UNDONE.
Lu 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be FORGIVEN him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be FORGIVEN.
Lu 12:39 And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have SUFFERED his house to be broken through.
Lu 13:8 And he answering said unto him, Lord, LET it ALONE this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it:
Lu 13:35 Behold, your house is LEFT unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Lu 17:3 Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, FORGIVE him.
Lu 17:4 And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt FORGIVE him.
Lu 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be LEFT.
Lu 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other LEFT.
Lu 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other LEFT.
Lu 18:16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, SUFFER little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Lu 18:28 Then Peter said, Lo, we have LEFT all, and followed thee.
Lu 18:29 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath LEFT house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God’s sake,
Lu 19:44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not LEAVE in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
Lu 21:6 As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be LEFT one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Lu 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, FORGIVE them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
Joh 4:3 He LEFT Judaea, and departed again into Galilee.
Joh 4:28 The woman then LEFT her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,
Joh 4:52 Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever LEFT him.
Joh 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not LEFT me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
Joh 10:12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and LEAVETH the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
Joh 11:44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and LET him GO.
Joh 11:48 If we LET him thus ALONE, all men will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.
Joh 12:7 Then said Jesus, LET her ALONE: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
Joh 14:18 I will not LEAVE you comfortless: I will come to you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I LEAVE with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Joh 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I LEAVE the world, and go to the Father.
Joh 16:32 Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall LEAVE me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
Joh 18:8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, LET these go their way:
Joh 20:23 Whose soever sins ye REMIT, they are REMITTED unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.
Ac 8:22 Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be FORGIVEN thee.
Ac 14:17 Nevertheless he LEFT not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.
Ro 1:27 And likewise also the men, LEAVING the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Ro 4:7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are FORGIVEN, and whose sins are covered.
1Co 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and LET not the husband PUT AWAY his wife.
1Co 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let HIM not PUT her AWAY.
1Co 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not LEAVE him.
Heb 2:8 Thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he LEFT nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
Heb 6:1 Therefore LEAVING the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,
Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be FORGIVEN him.
1Jo 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to FORGIVE us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1Jo 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are FORGIVEN you for his name’s sake.
Re 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast LEFT thy first love.
Re 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not SUFFER their dead bodies to be put in graves.