View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Nicodemus,
Saying "I'm sorry" is not enough for justice to be satisfied. Plenty of example of that in the Scriptures, the thief and the one that committed fraud had to do restitution to the victims and also do a sacrifice for their sins before the LORD. But you can start for example with why it was necessary a Calvary to begin with.

Also, you are assuming all murders want to repent. Imagine the abuse in the system if all judges and juries think like you? Murder, ask for forgiveness, repeat. Do you think God will be happy to see the bloodshed not being punished?

When people murder, they are not only sinning against the person that died, but also against the relatives left behind with an emptiness, against the community's law and order, and against God himself. Have you had any loved one murdered? When you leave the trenches you lose perspective.

God himself, as I posted from Genesis, says that the fair punishment for murder is death, and that should be executed by other men. That was said before the Law of Moses. If you don't do that, you are polluting the earth.
Genesis 9:5-6 (NKJV) 5 Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother I will require the life of man.
6 "Whoever sheds man's blood,
By man his blood shall be shed;
For in the image of God
He made man

Last edited by coksiw; 12-03-2021 at 04:14 PM.