View Single Post
Old 12-07-2021, 05:32 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
I really thought you were more mature than this EB. That’s why I gave you the opportunity to edit your post. But you liked it the way it was.
Bro, you know the meaning of phraseology? When someone says build a church, it usually doesn't mean they are starting a religion. It can mean one or two things, they are literally building a building. Or they are starting to gather a church family together. Digging out a work doesn't mean we are literally using shovels. Paul didn't literally plant, and Apollos didn't literally water. God didn't literally grow a crop of grain. So, with all that being said how much planting and watering have you done Jimmy? 1 Corinthians 9:1 Paul lets the Greeks know that they were his work in the Lord. But as readers of the word, we don't go off half cocked thinking Paul believed it was done by him alone, and for him alone. Romans 2:16 Paul makes the statement that it was according to his gospel. But as students of the word, we don't assume that Paul meant that it was his creation.

Bro, if I offended you I'm sorry, but you have deep wounds concerning what happened to you through your walk. Allow Jesus to take care of this. People will be tithing, people will not be tithing, and people will not be caring either way, long after you and I are gone. Keep teaching what you teach, but just keep in mind that not all who wander are lost.

Oh, and I have done planting, and watering, and digging. God has given us good increase. Fort Lauderdale, Bogota Colombia, and Mexico. How bout you?