View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Re: 1> Did the Tulsa 6 have a right to start WPF ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzyde View Post
Well, once again I am responding to Dan'D. I really don't want you to think I am picking on you, but no one else picked up on this so far, and I really feel like it needs to be asked.

You do understand that if you have a computer with an internet connection, you DO have access to TV shows. Go to any of the major networks websites and you can watch full episodes right on your computer. You don't have to. But you can.

The main point that I really want to ask you is, do you understand that within the next 5 years, the television and the computer will be completely integrated. You will not be able to purchase a computer that is not in fact also a television. You will of course be able to buy older computers for a while, but eventually, if you want to buy a computer, you will have to also be purchasing a TV.

I really hope that you will answer this, because I have never heard anyone who is a "ultra conservative" answer this question, what will you do when that day arrives?
As there was with computers, there are filters and software that helps you eliminate the stuff you don’t want to come up on your computer. There will be in due time, someone will come up something similar to filter out TV.

I do realize there are thing on TV that is not bad but I don’t want my kids going thru a 55 gallon drum of dog poop to find that one piece of candy that is still wrapped on the very bottom. Any way you look at it they would stink time they got to the bottom.

Dan’D