View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Registered Member

Re: Are we really Jesus ONLY?

I agree with a lot of mr. Winter statements. I would ask you a few questions. Are with in the will of god, if we worship an idol/ statue/ image of a man that we call the god we serve. When we put that statue/image/idol of that baby in the manger for the christmas holidays and we even teach that the all knowing all seeing and the everywhere santa cluase. Making a none existence myth equal to the very god we say that here is any other.
Are we in the obedience of of the will of the words of the god we state we serve; if we partake with people that do halloween. Are we being obedient to the creators words that we call our god, if we hunt the famous easter egg and worship the chicken and rabbit by dressing the todlers in the bunny outfit. Doesn't the scriptures in rom.1: 23 state not to make an image of a man and call it the god of creation. Doesn't they state not to uphold/assembly/associate with people that worship satan; as witchcraft as halloween does. This isn't being an apostolic to me. I am glad i teach against all that by not doing it and condemning those that do. With scriptures as jeremiah, moses, malachi and the messiah himself. So answer the questions and if you are doing any you need to repent. Study why it is wrong. I am just doing as paul and giving you soubd teaching as he would.