View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I remain the Petulant Chevalier

Re: Obama is lying to you. What will YOU do about

Light, I just pointed out substantive lies told by a candidate for president. by substantive, I mean these are points that are central to his candidacy.

i would be more than happy to join a discussion about such lies (meeting the above criteria) about John McCain. Please start a thread and lets review the information.

But are you saying here that what I said above isnt true? Are you saying that you belive that 95% of Americans can actuall get a tax cut? That cutting capital gains taxes on Small Businesses is a substantive approach that will be a benifit to small businesses?

really?

As for WMDs in Iraq, not every time you are wrong are you lying. In fact every single major intelegence group including the french and germans (who were against our going into Iraq) said Saddam had WMDs. That was not a lie. and it certainly wasnt a lie told by John McCain.

AGAIN, please provide an actual point of debat about something John McCain has as a centerpiece of his campaign and we can discuss with respect if it is a lie or not.

I contend that Barak has lied in a very substantive way about a very important part of his economic plan. It is an important issue.

If you dont agree, please point out the flaw in the logic. I am more than willing to talk about it with respect and honesty.

Last edited by Ferd; 10-01-2008 at 01:13 PM.