Thread: Roe v Wade?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 10:35 AM
Registered Member

Re: Roe v Wade?

It's amazing how young people are conditioned about the issue by bringing in completely illogical arguments against pro-life. I spoke with two young people recently about the issue and they tried to prove pro-choice is better because:

*The same people that are pro-life are pro-gun.

*The same people that are pro-life usually would never adopt a baby.

What on earth does that have to do with whether or not the unborn child is a human being that is murdered in an abortion???!!!!

They distract from the real argument for abortion. This is obvious, but if people regarded the unborn child as an actual human life the way they do with animals, the convenience argument would fade away immediately.

Americans are fined $250,000 if they destroy an eagle egg, along with 10 years in prison. And yet unborn babies are encouraged to be killed so that women aren't inconvenienced in life with another child. Priorities are so upside down that it's unbelievable.

Only 12% of planned abortions are for health reasons or cases of the mental health following incest, while the majority by 3 to 4 times is focused on not being inconvenienced during schooling, or in times when other children need to be focused upon. The entire time, people are not focusing on whether or not that's an actual human life.

I saw some celebrity who posted an article saying her abortion saved her life. That is only 12% of the reasons people get abortions though. You do not see them write about how abortion is so necessary because they were inconvenienced.

"Many Christians do not try to understand what was written in a verse in the Bible. Instead they approach the passage to prove what they already believe."