View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 03:46 PM
Rebel with a cause.

Re: Shaved to be saved

Quote:
Originally Posted by alogi View Post
Brother ,body oder,comes from sweating.It has nothing to do with what occurs natural.One thing has nothing to do with the other. There are some who cannot sweat.
One question.If God did not give us facial hair, then why is it there hair on some man and yet not others?
The main reason that most man shave is plain and simple they are just not happy with the way that God made them/
Yes brother God gave us facial hair.Because scripture tells me that God knows every strand of hair that we have on our head.
You confuse me, and apparently, I confuse you too.

My point is that if your argument is to hold water, then a man shouldn't even trim his beard, cut his hair, clip his fingernails, etc.

And as far as body odor coming from sweat, even the people who can't sweat, as you say, will get ripe after a few days.
"Many people view their relationship with God like a "color by number" picture. It's easier to let someone else define the boundaries, tell them which blanks to fill in, and what color to use than it is for them to take a blank canvas and seek inspiration from the Source in order to paint their own masterpiece"