View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

Re: The Son Is Gods Self 1 Hr. Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
People flip out when they think God is both the Son and Father, as if God is speaking to himself. Meanwhile, the bible shows a MaN SPEAKING TO HIMSELF:

Luk 12:16.. And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:..

Watch how he THINKS WITHIN HIMSELF:

Luk 12:17.. And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?..

He just asked himself a question!

Then he answers himself:

Luk 12:18.. And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

Then he actually speaks to his own soul:
Luk 12:19.. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry...

And then we read God took counsel of his own will!

Ephesians 1:11 KJV.. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

In the case of God, He so perfectly manifested as a human being that that man had to pray and rely on deity! And to say that God cannot do that as a single person is to weaken his abilities and base them on the limitations that human beings have, who cannot manifest themselves with another nature. So simple yet so many make that fatal error.
Excellent Brother Blume!