View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 11:46 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeptByTheWord View Post
Biblical quarantine:

Leviticus 13:45 A diseased person must wear torn clothes and let his hair hang loose, and he must cover his mouth and cry out, ‘Unclean, unclean!’ 46 As long as he has the infection, he remains unclean. He must live alone in a place outside the camp.

The problem of course with this very contagious virus is that it is invisible and hard to discern if the symptoms presenting are the common cold, flu, or the virus that turns into a deadly pneumonia.

I just want people to think about these things. Quarantines work, and were instituted biblically. Not infecting other people was of the utmost importance, an institution of the Lord himself for the safety of the people.

This situation is not about religious freedom, because everyone's freedom is at stake, not just Christians.

However, I am concerned that something sinister is at work, trying to make use of this "perfect storm" of events, and to use it to usher in even greater loss of our freedoms.

But to not comply with a quarantine in our current Covid-19 event puts other vulnerable people in danger, and violates God's word, because we are to obey those in authority as long as we are not violating God's word.

Oh I agree. I definitely think some hinky dink is afoot. Yall keep us in prayer. Looking like longer and stricter efforts are coming. Trying to use an appropriate level of caution.