View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 10:25 AM
Registered Member

Re: Car Crashes Through a Parade in Wisconsin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tithesmeister View Post
In reference to the bolded statement you’re saying that we shouldn’t hold the old covenant laws over to the new covenant. Just to be clear the government is who is doing so. And you think it’s horribly wrong.

I detect hypocrisy of biblical proportions. YOU believe in tithing, which is another of the old covenant laws. It is never endorsed after the crucifixion. YOU, and other preachers (not the government) are the ones who drag it forward, around the cross and load it on the backs of the sheeple like seasoned Pharisees who bore the wrath of our Savior.

WOE unto you and the other “hypocrites” that Jesus was so angry with. You are all about leaving the old covenant behind the cross . . .

Until it affects your pocketbook. Jesus called it the leaven of the Pharisees. The disciples thought he was speaking of bread. He enlightened them. No, I am talking about their hypocrisy.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Do you think the tithe doctrine is Jesus approved?

I’d really appreciate an answer, instead of you ducking and running . . .

Like you ALWAYS do.
In todays standards, absolutely not!

I don’t believe a preacher or minister should be rich or living high off the hog on the back on the church. If you have a calling for a specific ministry God will supply your needs. Understand Tithemeister that is my conviction I’m not going to debate you about what other preachers do.

Last edited by Nicodemus1968; 12-04-2021 at 10:29 AM.