View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 06:06 PM
Registered Member

Re: Was Sidney Powell wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
The idea that there was voter fraud widespread enough to change the results of this election are pure fantasy. Almost 50 court cases, many in front of Republican appointed judges went nowhere for a reason. Unlike on social media mere accusations don't cut it. Actual proof if required and they did not have any.

Why is it so hard for my fellow conservatives to believe that a man who four years before barely won the Presidency by barely winning a handful of swing votes could then lose an election fouryears later by losing swing states?

Trump lost not because of massive fraud but because of his inability to comport himself in a manner than inspired confidence beyond his base. He did nothing to reach out to swing voters that decide every national election.

Of course I will immediately be attached and those of you that live in your fantasy world will continue to do so. I am amazed some of you actually think that state legislatures should have voided their citizens votes and just on a whim changed the electors to Trump ones. That truly would have made our democracy a joke.

Trump has such a hold on some of you that I saw posts on FB with conservatives wanting him to declare martial law to remain in power. Pure lunacy.
I am sorry. But just the late votes that were counted against states' laws were enough to turn the election. THose were not legal votes. And if you REALLY believe that Biden overperformed in a handful of counties while underperforming in all the rest, you are the one believing a fantasy. We could also talk about the stopping of the vote-counting simultaneously among several States, the Georgia videos, as well as thousands of affidavits. One has to be blind not to see it.