Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Sanctuary > Prayer Closet
Facebook

Notices

Prayer Closet The place to post prayer requests & testimonies. All new requests will auto-stick in Fellowship Hall for 48 hours.

Old 06-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Registered Member

Praying.How is she today?
Old 06-10-2007, 07:25 AM
Non-Resident Redneck

I continue to pray.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:37 AM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Urgent need..whollyHis Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coonskinner View Post
I continue to pray.
Praying still! And agreeing with Bro. Coonskinner, in Jesus

Name!

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 06-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

Praying for this child. In Jesus Name.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your prayers...
Doni ate some today- just light stuff, but it stayed down,and so far- not a lot of nausea associated with the new food intake. They still have made no diagnosis, and her pain still continues. They removed the morphine drip, and replaced it with a stronger pain med put directly in her pic line every two hours.
Every test they have tried, has failed. Either the picture was not clear enough to read, or she had barrium still in her system from a previous test that interfered with the ct scan, or xray that they tried. They are going for the back xray again tomorrow, and a endoscopic MRI. (A camera down her throat)...

God bless you all- I appreciate the prayers...we want God's Will to be done in Doni's life...
Old 06-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by whollyHis View Post
Doni ate some today- just light stuff, but it stayed down,and so far- not a lot of nausea associated with the new food intake. They still have made no diagnosis, and her pain still continues. They removed the morphine drip, and replaced it with a stronger pain med put directly in her pic line every two hours.
Every test they have tried, has failed. Either the picture was not clear enough to read, or she had barrium still in her system from a previous test that interfered with the ct scan, or xray that they tried. They are going for the back xray again tomorrow, and a endoscopic MRI. (A camera down her throat)...

God bless you all- I appreciate the prayers...we want God's Will to be done in Doni's life...
Sis, I know it is so hard as a mom to have a daughter to be so sick--- and not be able to get any answers. We are praying for healing for Doni. However if God chooses not to miraculously heal your daughter I am praying that he will guide the doctors to help them find what is wrong, so that they can help your daughter. I will also be praying for strength for you as well... Love you sis.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Formerly known as CareyM

Quote:

I prayed for Doni Rae today at church...God be merciful to her!
Old 06-10-2007, 07:55 PM
Wouldn't Take Nothin' For My Journey Now!

Urgent need..whollyHis Daughter

Quote:

Sis. whollyHis,

Was hoping to hear from Doni! Having others to pray for her also.

May the Lord God give wisdom to these physicians to find what Doni's

problem is and the wisdom to fix it in Jesus Name!

May He also give strength and courage to these parents and family,

in Jesus Name!

Blessings,

Falla39
Old 06-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Registered Member

Doni was sedated today and had an endoscopic ultrasound on her esophogus and her digestive tract- this included all of her lower organs, and her pancreas...it came back normal. There is no damage to her pancreas from her previous pancreatic attack, which is unbelievable- we give God all the glory.They are going to do an MRI on her back tomorrow. They did an xray on her back today- we have no results from that yet...

The pain and nausea are still prevalent...we covet your prayers.

Thanks to all- God bless you!!
Old 06-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

Still praying!