Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 07-30-2021, 04:39 PM
Registered Member

Re: Not Vaccinated Enemy of the People!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediwill83 View Post
You have to take account of the risk to yourself vs the reward.

If Im dying of cancer...I dunno bro...Id like to believe that Id fight it tooth and nail...depending on the timeframe given I probably try some alternative treatments first before going to the nuclear option or as GWB would say,"Nuke a lur"

Again...death rate, life expectancy all that has to be taken into account.

The problem I have with coofid vaccines is the obvious misinformation and the vaccine is more lethal than the virus itself.

So why would I take something that actually is unproven and dangerous developed by cutting a lot of corners or even worse intentially developed with malicious intent?

I wouldn't.

I believe in prayer.

As far as cancer goes Id like to think Id beat it through prayer.

I mean just because I believe in divine providence doesn't mean that I dont wash my hands and look both ways before crossing the street ya know?

But Id certainly be more apt to consider meds with something acute and fast acting.

But Id be praying as well and Id be praying first before I did.

Im by no means denigrating folks that use medicine...we all have the freedom to make those choices according to conscience.

Im pretty exhausted from work...Im not making sense I dont think.
I agree with you.

My Dad died of cancer at the age of 36 , he went from the Bodybuilder to a man that looked like he just got out of an concentration camp. He took radiation, chemotherapy and the such like, and he died within 1.5 years. On the other hand, a friend of mine Dad was dignoised with lung cancer, the doc said you have 4 months to live. He never went back, quit smoking, changed his life style and lived another 20 years until the age of 85! I simply believe when its your time its your time.
Old 07-30-2021, 04:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
Nothing wrong with using meds and therapies that are known to be effective and are relatively safe. Even if they are experimental, nothing wrong with people choosing to take the risk.
It is wrong when people force others into the experimentation and if you don’t do it, they vilify you and take your livelihood away.

No need to radicalized yourself into no meds at all. This is not black and white. The problem being discussed is very specific.
Again, I asked that just for conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coksiw View Post
It is wrong when people force others into the experimentation and if you don’t do it, they vilify you and take your livelihood away.
As of now, no one is being forced to take the vaccination. Im not saying that its not a possibility. What if the government decides to manidate this vaccine, what would you do? How many are willing to change their current lifestyle in order not to take the vaccine? I mean Ive heard it say, without the vaccine, no planes, trains, resturants, stores etc... As far as the church is concerned how many who preach against this vaccine now, are willing to chnage their known world in order not to take it?
Old 07-30-2021, 05:01 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Gain-of-Function

Old 07-30-2021, 06:37 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Again, I asked that just for conversation.

As of now, no one is being forced to take the vaccination. Im not saying that its not a possibility. What if the government decides to manidate this vaccine, what would you do? How many are willing to change their current lifestyle in order not to take the vaccine? I mean Ive heard it say, without the vaccine, no planes, trains, resturants, stores etc... As far as the church is concerned how many who preach against this vaccine now, are willing to chnage their known world in order not to take it?

Sounds like the Chinese Social Credit Score...
Old 07-30-2021, 06:38 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Copy and pasted from another source....

I'm not saying anything pro or con..... everyone entitled to their opinion and belief.

But this certainly helps to explain why there is such uncertainty and confusion amongst the masses.

ME: CDC, should I get vax if I already had Covid?

CDC: “Yes, you should be vaxxed regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19.”

ME: Oh, okay, we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts. Got it. So, how long does vax-induced immunity last?

CDC: “There is still a lot we are learning about COVID-19 vax and CDC is constantly reviewing evidence and updating guidance. We don’t know how long protection lasts for those who are vaxxed.”

ME: Okay … but wait a second. I thought you said the reason I need the vax was because we don’t know how long my natural immunity lasts, but it seems like you’re saying we ALSO don’t know how long vax immunity lasts either. So, how exactly is the vax immunity better than my natural immunity?

CDC: …

ME: Uh … alright. But, haven’t there been a bunch of studies suggesting that natural immunity could last for years or decades?

CDC: Yes.

NEWYORKTIMES: “Years, maybe even decades, according to a new study.”

ME: Ah. So natural immunity might last longer than vax immunity?

CDC: Possibly. You never know.

ME: Okay. If I get the vax, does that mean I won’t get sick?

BRITAIN: Nope. We are just now entering a seasonal spike and about half of our infections and hospital admissions are vax people.

ME: CDC, is this true? Are there a lot of people in the U.S. catching Covid after getting the vax?

CDC: We stopped tracking breakthrough cases. We accept voluntary reports of breakthroughs but aren’t out there looking for them.

ME: Does that mean that if someone comes in the hospital with Covid, you don’t track them because they’ve been vaxxed. You only track the UN-vaxxed Covid cases?

CDC: That’s right.

ME: Oh, okay. Hmm. Well, if I can still get sick after I get the vax, how is it helping me?

CDC: We never said you wouldn’t get sick. We said it would reduce your chances of serious illness or death.

ME: Oh, sorry. Alright, exactly how much does it reduce my chance of serious illness or death.

CDC: We don’t know “exactly.”

ME: Oh. Then what’s your best estimate for how much risk reduction there is?

CDC: We don’t know, okay? Next question.

ME: Um, if I’m healthy and don’t want the vax , is there any reason I should get it?

CDC: Yes, for the collective.

ME: How does the collective benefit from me getting vaxxed?

CDC: Because you could spread the virus to someone else who might get sick and die.

ME: Can a vaxxed person spread the virus to someone else?

ME: So if I get vaxxed, I could still spread the virus to someone else?

ME: But I thought you just said, the REASON I should get vaxxed was to prevent me spreading the virus? How does that make sense if I can still catch Covid and spread it after getting the vax?

CDC: Never mind that. The other thing is, if you stay unvaxxed, there’s a chance the virus could possibly mutate into a strain that escapes the vax protection, putting all vaxxed people at risk.

ME: So the vax stops the virus from mutating?

CDC: No.

ME: So it can still mutate in vaxxed people?

ME: This seems confusing. If the vax doesn’t stop mutations, and it doesn’t stop infections, then how does me getting vaxxed help prevent a more deadly strain from evolving to escape the vax

CDC: You aren’t listening, okay? The bottom line is: as long as you are unpoked, you pose a threat to vaxxed people.

ME: But what KIND of threat??

CDC: The threat that they could get a serious case of Covid and possibly die.

ME: My brain hurts. Didn’t you JUST say that the vax doesn’t keep people from catching Covid, but prevents a serious case or dying? Now it seems like you’re saying vaxxed people can still easily die from Covid even after they got the vaxxed just by running into an unvaxxed person! Which is it??

CDC: That’s it, we’re hanging up now.

ME: Wait! I just want to make sure I understand all this. So, even if I ALREADY had Covid, I should STILL get vaxxed , because we don’t know how long natural immunity lasts, and we also don’t know how long vax immunity lasts. And I should get the poke to keep a vaxxed person from catching Covid from me, but even if I get the vax, I can give it to the vaxxed person anyways. And, the other vaxxed person can still easily catch a serious case of Covid from me and die. Do I have all that right?

ME: Um, hello? Is anyone there?
Old 07-30-2021, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

There is less risk in getting the shot than in not getting it. Put others first. Love your neighbor more than you love yourself.

Get the shot. If not for yourself, for others.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:05 PM
Believe, Obey, Declare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post
There is less risk in getting the shot than in not getting it. Put others first. Love your neighbor more than you love yourself.

No Scott...its not. Im sorry sir but you're wrong.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILG View Post
There are many doctors and scientists (who are being censored) that don't believe what you said. Many believe mass vaccinations are causing mutations. See this video:

https://rumble.com/vkfz1v-the-vaccin...dangerous.html
This is big.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:28 PM
New User

I am half vaxed. I missed my appointment for the 2nd dose of Moderna. I considered getting it the following weekend. I didn’t make it to the weekend. I woke up sick. I was ill for 3 weeks.
Old 07-30-2021, 07:40 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Pitta View Post

My neighbor doesn't want the vaccine.

Quite a large number of my neighbors don't want the vaccine. Many are people who are unchurched. They would be interested to hear how Jesus' words "love thy neighbor" which follow loving God in Matthew 22:37-39. Are to mean coercing people who live by us to take vaccinations? Scott, is everyone in your church family vaccinated? Does everyone in your church hold the same beliefs on this topic as you do?