Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Re: Times of the gentiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evang.Benincasa View Post
Good question
And nobody even mentioned Bar Kochba...

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-06-2023, 01:13 PM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
The modern country called Israel is not the Biblical nation of Israel. Biblical nations are ethnoi, ethnic groups. Modern countries are states, legal entities. The Holy Land is currently occupied by Arabs, Khazars, and maybe a few Edomites.

And in any case, any Israelite not in the new covenant has been cut off from Biblical Israel. Biblically, citizenship in Israel is a matter of COVENANT, not modern legal wranglings:

Romans 11:16-17 KJV
For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy : and if the root be holy, so are the branches. [17] And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

John 15:1-6 KJV
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. [2] Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. [3] Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. [4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. [5] I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Good stuff, E.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
The modern country called Israel is not the Biblical nation of Israel. Biblical nations are ethnoi, ethnic groups. Modern countries are states, legal entities. The Holy Land is currently occupied by Arabs, Khazars, and maybe a few Edomites.

And in any case, any Israelite not in the new covenant has been cut off from Biblical Israel. Biblically, citizenship in Israel is a matter of COVENANT, not modern legal wranglings:

Romans 11:16-17 KJV
For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy : and if the root be holy, so are the branches. [17] And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

John 15:1-6 KJV
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. [2] Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. [3] Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. [4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. [5] I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. [6] If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Old 04-06-2023, 06:02 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood too

Quote:
And nobody even mentioned Bar Kochba...