Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 04-29-2021, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Re: The Son Is Gods Self 1 Hr. Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 God View Post
God has no human nature. The RCC fabricated that. Folks believe the RCC for some reason. Jesus was not "God's humanity", but God's begotten son.
Which was humanity. That’s the whole point of the born being called the son of God.
Old 04-29-2021, 07:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus1968 View Post
Which was humanity. That’s the whole point of the born being called the son of God.
Individual humanity to be precise..as the 1st Adam was individual humanity.
Old 04-29-2021, 03:58 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
I asked that not because I believe your belief is in that direction. I asked that because others on here believe the humanity, was God.
What does that mean, "the humanity was God"? Does that mean "the man was God"? Or does it mean "the human nature was God"? Or something else?

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-29-2021, 04:03 PM
Unvaxxed Pureblood

Quote:
Because the true oneness is God inside Jesus, making them one as John 17 states. Modern oneness has made them one entity, which debunks the entire book of John and many other verses which state that they are 2 entities. How do you think a husband and wife are made 1? I think you know, and the way God and Jesus are one is also a great mystery...God inside Jesus...a Divine Spirit inside a human spirit. The modern oneness essentially teaches God inside Himself(Divinity inside His own human nature). One question for you sir. How much humanity(human nature) is in God right now? 100%? 50%? or is it attached to His outer being? Is it melded into His being in some way for the last 2000 years? Please associate a scripture with your answer. Thank you.
According to you, Jesus is NOT God, yet He BECAME God, while still not being God.

So, you have two gods.

Biblical Worship - free pdf http://www.pdf-archive.com/2016/02/21/biblicalworship4/

Conditional immortality proven - https://ia800502.us.archive.org/3/it...surrection.pdf

Old 04-29-2021, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfblume View Post
So, your God as a single person is not powerful enough to manifest so fully as a man while remaining God, that it would have to be two persons, otherwise? Why could he not manifest so fully as a man and actually require interaction and first and second personal pronouns betwixt the manner of manifestation and still be one person?

You are indeed SEAN because SEAN always used the logical fallacy that you can call yourself oneness and actually be unitarian due to some strange reasoning that makes you CHOOSE to be called oneness.

(BTW, If you're not Sean, say, "I am not Sean," and not your usual distraction beyond that simple response.)
Yep. Sean always claimed that Christ was forsaken by God.
Old 04-30-2021, 06:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
According to you, Jesus is NOT God, yet He BECAME God, while still not being God.

So, you have two gods.
Jesus is indeed God. What happened to him after he was raised from the dead made him God. He was made God, not became God. The Col 2:9 effect on his new omnipresent spirit body created that. Now you can be a peace with all the verses that show Jesus exclaiming he has a God.
Old 04-30-2021, 06:51 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Individual humanity to be precise..as the 1st Adam was individual humanity.
There is a reason why Jesus was compare to Adam, I believe we all understand that. Yet, just so we can discuss clearly, what do you mean by, “individual humanity”?
Old 04-30-2021, 06:55 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
What does that mean, "the humanity was God"? Does that mean "the man was God"? Or does it mean "the human nature was God"? Or something else?
Meaning the humanity, the natural or the physical was not deity.
Old 04-30-2021, 06:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
There is a reason why Jesus was compare to Adam, I believe we all understand that. Yet, just so we can discuss clearly, what do you mean by, “individual humanity”?
Jesus was/is an individual with a God per scripture. However, he qualifies as his inner God by default, because all of what his God consists of dwells inside his human spirit body.
Old 04-30-2021, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Matthew 27:46 KJVS
[46] And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

If we believe God the Son.
In this scripture, did God forsake himself?
I guess some on here only believe that Jesus said this because he was quoting a Psalm.

Could it also be that the humanity was separated from the Spirit? The humanity speaking, why are you leaving me? You cannot kill a spirit, and the cross demanded a death, so therefore as the humanity died, the spirit departed.

If the Humanity was indeed God, then it would’ve never died! So, we cannot use the phrase God the son, however we can use the phrase, Son of God.