Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > Fellowship Hall
Facebook

Notices

Fellowship Hall The place to go for Fellowship & Fun!

Old 09-23-2020, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

Re: Tony Spell has church in spite of the ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walks_in_islam View Post
The left is called and raised friend. Are they there? No

Vaccines will not save from a COV. No long term immunity. This isn’t chicken pox.

So what’s the goal. This is solid, republican, red state territory. I care little for what minority groups do as they do it far away. This is about this group right there. Speak up. What’s the deal? A little $ will seal that nutjob’s fate. Help me decide he shouldn’t just get zeroed. Why not. Killing our people is ok? It is not. I want to know wth is the goal here you religious psycho wingnut. Speak.
uhhhhh......
Old 09-23-2020, 06:48 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
yawn we calculated this friend

Numbers stand. Deaths by organ failure or pneumonia or strokes caused by clotting because a virus attacks veins are still caused by the virus that did it.
What kind of morons assume otherwise?

Deaths per year, month, week, are available for years and years. Show us that this happens all the time.

trumper idiots are spreading this. You one? Taiwan needs a “vaccine”? No. SARS? No. SARS was stamped before a vaccine could be made. A vaccine is necessary if this is not stamped out like SARS and like MERS. Only trumpers and trumper wingnuts want to spread it. Why.
wii - I used to have some respect for your ability to debate and come up with a coherent argument.
What happened?
Old 09-23-2020, 07:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegsm76 View Post
wii - I used to have some respect for your ability to debate and come up with a coherent argument.
What happened?
On this one? The tedious effort of obtaining and comparing state (Texas) and national total deaths, all causes, no codes or bias, resulted in a 2020 vs 2019 difference from Feb 1 to Aug of 200,000. So nationally ~200,000 more people died. That number, ~200,000, coming from just a comparison of 2020 vs 2019, is more than the site that tracks the accumulated COV deaths. In fact, that site was was reporting 192,000 and the raw data all cause death difference was 27 weeks x 62649 per week (2020) minus 55,288 per week (2019) or 198,747. It was very, very closely aligned but actual was just slightly higher than the sum total of state/county deaths that are reported as COVId related.

These guys attribute 6,000 of these to COVID. Silence on the 194,000 others. Unexplainable, but assuredly not cannot be absolutely not COVID.

What kind of logic is that? “COVID and pneumonia” gets excluded. “COVID and organ failure” gets excluded. “COVID and stroke” gets excluded. “COVID and heart failure” gets excluded and the conclusion becomes “hey look nobody died of just COVID” so “COVID is safe to spread around!”. Followed by “We exposed the deep state”!!!!

The thinking process behind the development of that convoluted logic is astounding. Hence the probably inappropriately coined term “wingnut”.
Old 09-23-2020, 08:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esaias View Post
This is incorrect. A certain segment that stands to make billions wants to spread fear, and a few people want to spread some common sense.

"Trump wingnuts"?

This has very little to do with Trump (who is pushing for a vaccine, and who claims Biden is an "anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorist").

The same people who are telling you all about the COVID are the same people who were telling you all about the bird flu and the swine flu and how HIV was going to wipe out half the planet. And on and on it goes.
I never heard that a virus was going to “wipe out half the planet”.

This is what I do know:

MERS killed 35% of everyone it infected. It was like the death angel itself. That one I remember because we had outbreaks every spring.
SARS killed 10%
COV-19? Looks like it’s running 1-2%, with some outliers but that’s global average.

That’s not a “planet wipeout” but it is a very, very large number of graves

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-18450-4

Studies of compiled studies going back to when volunteers were deliberately infected with coronavirus (one causes the common cold) indicate that antibodies disappear between 11 weeks and 2 years after infection. Think a vaccine will work? Science is not “anti-vaxx” friend. Some viruses - lifetime immunity. Others, you fight off and next time it comes around you get sick again.

Coronavirus exposure has never conveyed immunity like chicken pox. So outbreaks? They’re stamped out.

Stamp out process: Reduce person to person exposure to a factor of less than one. That means fewer than one additional person is infected per person exposed. Do this: the transmission cycle breaks cases fall to zero, and that virus does not come back unless it jumps from the original host.

Masking up and distancing, which was started in Taiwan in JANUARY, has proven there, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Korea, and other regional countries to be highly effective.

Once transmission/spread is driven to zero that original host is far, far away.

12 weeks of this would have been all it would take. No shutdowns. Not even much of a slowdown. Masks and distancing.

Instead we are still arguing about this while the rest of the world is laughing at us and we’re chasing a vaccine that to be effective we have to take over and over and over as long as this germ is spreading.

Which is better? What approach does the SCIENCE not political parties suggest?

At 200,000 and counting by the way deliberately spreading is to me no different from deliberately killing. Defiantly continuing to do it in the face of public health orders after a church member died and the lawyer defending it ended up sucking oxygen in the ICU means you premeditate it. That isn’t christian. It isn’t even human. It’s criminal. That’s why this dude is looking at jail.

That is the word from that area. Those folks want him locked up. Not “the state”. Not “the debbil”. The neighbors.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-23-2020 at 08:53 AM.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
He isnt in Baton Rouge, he is in Central
The court he was arraigned in was in Baton Rouge. He would be incarcerated in Baton Rouge.

Quote:
My parents live in Central. They are elderly.
God bless them.

Quote:
He can burn as far as I am concerned. This is not outreach. This is not christian. What in the world message does this send. You’re wackos. Watch what happens.
I don't care to know your thoughts and feelings about Rev. Spell. It doesn't surprise me that you would hate a HG filled, Apostolic Pastor.

Watch what happens? What's happened is he's continued having services throughout this whole pandemic and there hasn't been an outbreak in his church.

Quote:
There is no such thing as a HG fire.
Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:3

Quote:
God does not save you from COV if you have zero regard for others.
It's untrue that he has "zero regard for others." They clean the church, have equipment to sanitize the church, take temps at the door, to name a few things.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:10 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
uhhhhh......
Typical bigoted leftist with the death threats ...
Old 09-23-2020, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Typical anyone from the south towards wanton and dangerous criminal behavior

Could be worse, like accelerating a bus towards someone right? Where do you people get off taking a high road and acting all shocked.

Common criminals aren’t entitled to respect even if they wear expensive suits and flash piles of “charitable” cash.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-23-2020 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
The court he was arraigned in was in Baton Rouge. He would be incarcerated in Baton Rouge.

God bless them.

I don't care to know your thoughts and feelings about Rev. Spell. It doesn't surprise me that you would hate a HG filled, Apostolic Pastor.

Watch what happens? What's happened is he's continued having services throughout this whole pandemic and there hasn't been an outbreak in his church.

Matthew 3:11; Acts 2:3

It's untrue that he has "zero regard for others." They clean the church, have equipment to sanitize the church, take temps at the door, to name a few things.
I have no idea who is filled with what in a random crowd of people looking out for one another. What’s one preacher in a sea of raving trump-nuts anyway.

Don’t be selective go all in. Put down the part about healing sick and raising dead or is there no such thing as that either. You can heal and raise your victims you got free rein to spread in my view. You can’t. You don’t. In fact you never did, so it might be a good idea to go ahead, acknowledge that, and be responsible just like everybody else.

No cases? None except for his oxygen wasting lawyer. And his deacon. Except for that.

Or anyone they spread it to

Cleaning doesn’t help reduce the spread of airborne germs genius. It’s September, you’re living in April.

Last edited by Walks_in_islam; 09-23-2020 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
He needs banned.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by consapente89 View Post
He needs banned.
Not surprised you think so. Banning truth goes back hundreds of yours with your lot. Galileo himself faced execution LOL

Work on your grammar. It comes across as backwards.