Apostolic Friends Forum
Tab Menu 1
Go Back   Apostolic Friends Forum > The Fellowship Hall > The Newsroom > Political Talk
Facebook

Notices

Political Talk Political News

Old 08-02-2016, 03:55 PM
Registered Member

The great "Kahn"

Looks like he has a reason to keep Muslim immigration going.

link
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...lim-migration/

snippet
"This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America."
"Khan even brought out a pocket Constitution, claiming inaccurately that Trump’s plans were unconstitutional. That’s not true, as Congress has already granted such power to the president under the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952—allowing the president to bar migration of any alien or class of aliens the president sees as a threat to the United States for any reason at any time"
Old 08-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Re: The great "Kahn"

Breitbart... Trump Pravda. They are about as "journalistic" as MSNBC. Andrew Breitbart would be angry over what his namesake has become.

Breitbart claims: "he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America," yet provides no proof to back its claim. The website shows nothing, proves none of this, and only shows Mr. Kahn's experience in business-related law.

Trump would sue over this libelous and flimsy accusation.

Regardless, none of this is any reason for Trump to attack the wife, suggesting she was forced to keep silent. Nor is it reason or an excuse for Trump to attack the father.

This is almost exactly what happened with Judge Curiel. Trump attacked the Judge and said something really stupid. Then days later, Trump Pravda and other surrogates and supporters started making accusations about the Judge being la raza to try and shift the focus off Trump's attack.

So this time Trump attacks a Gold Star family, says some stupid things about the father and mother. And now days later Trump Pravda and supporters are trying to shift the focus off Trump's attack to this stupid accusation that the father is part of a pay for play scheme.

And people swallow this hook, line and sinker!

Last edited by n david; 08-02-2016 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:02 PM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Breitbart... Trump Pravda. They are about as "journalistic" as MSNBC. Andrew Breitbart would be angry over what his namesake has become.

Breitbart claims: "he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America," yet provides no proof to back its claim. The website shows nothing, proves none of this, and only shows Mr. Kahn's experience in business-related law.

Trump would sue over this libelous and flimsy accusation.

Regardless, none of this is any reason for Trump to attack the wife, suggesting she was forced to keep silent. Nor is it reason or an excuse for Trump to attack the father.

This is almost exactly what happened with Judge Curiel. Trump attacked the Judge and said something really stupid. Then days later, Trump Pravda and other surrogates and supporters started making accusations about the Judge being la raza to try and shift the focus off Trump's attack.

So this time Trump attacks a Gold Star family, says some stupid things about the father and mother. And now days later Trump Pravda and supporters are trying to shift the focus off Trump's attack to this stupid accusation that the father is part of a pay for play scheme.

And people swallow this hook, line and sinker!
Blind,
Delusional,
Never Trumpster

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 08-02-2016, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post
Blind,
Delusional,
Never Trumpster
Can't argue the facts, just resort to name calling. Typical Trump supporter.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:05 PM
Registered Member

Trump was right. Kahn was/is dirty. Reported ties to not so friendly Islamic groups. Shay immigration. Nothing but Cindy Sheehan 2.0. Trot out some lying, filthy, despicable person who is shielded by tragedy so you can say how bad the mean old Bush or Trump I for their ground.

Doesn't matter though. Any chance at all for the never trump folks to jump on the bandwagon. Did you all get your Hillary 2016 yard signs and t shirts yet? How is the door to door campaigning going? You aren't carrying on like people a little disappointed by Cruz losing. You are acting like full blown Hillary supporters. Only "conservatives" I've ever seen so happy about a potential Hillary Clinton presidency. Sickening.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:07 PM
J.esus i.s t.he o.ne God (463)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehawk013 View Post
You aren't carrying on like people a little disappointed by Cruz losing.
That's the thing, it's not about Cruz losing, it's about tRump winning. While I don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, I'd say that most of the NeverTrump people would have been happy with almost anyone else beating him out (note, I said almost anyone else).

For the record, I don't classify myself as NeverTrump, because I honestly don't know what I'll do this November, but I can certainly empathize with their cause.
Sometimes hidden dangers spring on us suddenly. Those are out of our control. But when one can see the danger, and then refuses to arrest , all in the name of "God is in control", they are forfeiting God given, preventive opportunities.
Old 08-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitehawk013 View Post
Trump was right. Kahn was/is dirty. Reported ties to not so friendly Islamic groups. Shay immigration. Nothing but Cindy Sheehan 2.0. Trot out some lying, filthy, despicable person who is shielded by tragedy so you can say how bad the mean old Bush or Trump I for their ground.

Doesn't matter though. Any chance at all for the never trump folks to jump on the bandwagon. Did you all get your Hillary 2016 yard signs and t shirts yet? How is the door to door campaigning going? You aren't carrying on like people a little disappointed by Cruz losing. You are acting like full blown Hillary supporters. Only "conservatives" I've ever seen so happy about a potential Hillary Clinton presidency. Sickening.
As stated before, prove your accusation. Funny, now the accusation has gone from "pay for play," to "not so friendly Islamic groups." Present your proof. Next you'll be claiming he's an isis supporter. Absurd!

Lying? Filthy? Despicable?

Why, just because he doesn't like your cheeto jesus?

Don't your knees hurt, kneeling before Trump like this?

smh
Old 08-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Registered Member

Remember, Trump attacked Mrs. Khan without her even saying a single word. Disgusting, yet typical of Trump who enjoys attacking women.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Pride of the Neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by n david View Post
Remember, Trump attacked Mrs. Khan without her even saying a single word. Disgusting, yet typical of Trump who enjoys attacking women.
Word. Just words. But you're okay with a woman being president whose husband is a serial abuser of women sexually.

‎When a newspaper posed the question, "What's Wrong with the World?" G. K. Chesterton reputedly wrote a brief letter in response: "Dear Sirs: I am. Sincerely Yours, G. K. Chesterton." That is the attitude of someone who has grasped the message of Jesus.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacon blues View Post
Word. Just words. But you're okay with a woman being president whose husband is a serial abuser of women sexually.
Deflect! Lie and deflect!

smh